A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, read. After that, A LOT has been said.
Well I've read it all now.

For the main part I'm going to be totally edgy and say ekko vs ratchet is largely NAI for me.

Ratchets points are definitely correct and make sense, but it's largely pointing to how ekko regularly plays, with random reads that really don't have any basis. It's kind of what he's known for where I normally play

So I don't really think that's a scum point against. If anything I'd say he's more backed off than I would kind of expect though, which is something to note.

Tbh I didn't really notice flowers posts all that much so I don't have much comment on that

Emil

Certified Memelord
You make it sound as if Ratchet was saying that as way to read those 5 players or something when he wasn't. I get what you mean here, but that doesn't really change the fact that is a flavor that subverts the normal expectations of who's scum and town with normal flavor. That's what Ratchet was saying. Do you disagree with that belief? Is Breaking Bad not a flavor with some tomfoolery in it about who can be scum and who can be town?
like i said to ratchet, i have no issue with the topic, i have an issue with the intention. there seem to be no point or net benefit from what he started, and he tried to sell it as a way to start discussion... discussion on what? setup? how is that fruitful in any way?

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Ekko vs Ratchet argument is outright bizarre. Which makes me think it‘s not Town vs Town. It doesn‘t feel like two Towns clashing here.
can u take a side and not weaksauce it, ur right there in the lynch pool with ratchy, tread lightly or u might end up going b4 him, flowa

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, mainly because of stuff like this:

Here he implies I might have a strong claim which can save me, yet he watches people go after me and does nothing about it. Ekko has also seen me open scumming as Town in Arcane (I had no MC level claim, but a strong claim regardless as well as a strong role). I feel as Town Ekko would stop people right there while here it seems like he is fine with everyone being on me and just says stuff like the above to make himself look better if I end up being the lynch since I will flip Town.
i dont town read u
why wud i stop them

i think u could have a strong claim, but that isnt really a reason to town read u. fake claims probably exist.

weird take

D

Dragomir

I like his call-out on me for voting Flower while he voted her as well despite me FoSing him. Shows a townie mindset in how he's watching me for weird behavior pertaining to how I'm approaching him. Scum, in general, would try to get any suspicion away from them as quickly as possible instead of provoking more discussion around themselves with the person suspecting them. Cal doing the latter looks good on him.
This leads me back to this post from Indigo:
Good town post though, i like it

:myman:

Nana my first town read
This post reeks of a buddying attempt to appease Nana and thus, get that suspicion away from him.

Well I've read it all now.

For the main part I'm going to be totally edgy and say ekko vs ratchet is largely NAI for me.

Ratchets points are definitely correct and make sense, but it's largely pointing to how ekko regularly plays, with random reads that really don't have any basis. It's kind of what he's known for where I normally play

So I don't really think that's a scum point against. If anything I'd say he's more backed off than I would kind of expect though, which is something to note.

Tbh I didn't really notice flowers posts all that much so I don't have much comment on that
I have nearly identical thoughts on the exchange. I understand Ratchet's argument and would normally agree, but like...isn't that just how Ekko regularly plays. The chaoticness of his reads and how he approaches them is just standard to how he plays. Doesn't make me feel one way or the other about him.

D

Dragomir

like i said to ratchet, i have no issue with the topic, i have an issue with the intention. there seem to be no point or net benefit from what he started, and he tried to sell it as a way to start discussion... discussion on what? setup? how is that fruitful in any way?
I think it was just a regular comment about what he thinks about the flavor of the game based on what he's reading. Nothing more than that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmm, I don't necessarily agree with the conclusion about his motivation being to make himself look better in case of a town flip from you, but I do agree that post is weird. @Ekkologix if you think Flower has a super-strong claim that makes her town then why are you letting me, Ultra, and Cal suspect her? Do you want us to continue pressuring her until she eventually claims? Why do you want to wait until that claim happens before lynching Ratchet?
the bolded is the problem
strong claim =/= town
why r u making such assumption?

Status
Not open for further replies.