A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Just curious, as someone who doesn't know the flavor yourself, how do you stake such a claim with such confidence?

I mostly tend to agree, but I dunno if I'd be this confident with a flavor I didn't know. Who's assertion are you borrowing here
This:
That's tough for Breaking Bad

most characters do bad shit

the main character goes from Teacher to Drug Lord lol

the only true townies we can be sure of is Hank for example, a Cop

Hank the GOAT

Emil

Certified Memelord
I read those posts. Didn't get anything from them and still don't. I don't see the issue in what Ratchet is saying there. He made a comment about what he thought the flavor was like and said it openly so it can be discussed. Pretty simple. The baseline intention behind every post in the game thread is for what you said to be discussed. That goes for any alignment. It doesn't mean anything. It's NAI. You made a mountain out of a molehill.
it wouldnt have grown out of proportions if that was the case

D

Dragomir

it wouldnt have grown out of proportions if that was the case
It grew out of proportion because of your natures as players. Both of you are argumentative as fuck. Ratchet thought what you were saying was agenda-driven and then boom, shit exploded between you two.

D

Dragomir

...Aren't you scum reading him currently?
Yeah, but I don't expect scum to be outright lying about the flavor when he can easily be corrected by everybody else who knows the flavor. So, I'm okay with taking him at his word about Hank for now. Even helps as it could be tmi-driven too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It grew out of proportion because of your natures as players. Both of you are argumentative as fuck. Ratchet thought what you were saying was agenda-driven and then boom, shit exploded between you two.
the problem is he fails multiple times to present based on my posts where is the agenda that he is referring to

in fact @Ratchet your analogy of conclusion based solving was never put to practical use. in both my recent scum games SW and fuji's game, you havn't presented this analogy and called me scum, even tho my approach toward you or toward other players was pretty scummy. like my scum read of doddsy or bakidou or pot.. etc.. those were very unestablished and random. maybe for fuji's game u can argue that i was already outed, but i really don't recall u pointing out that i am not following this town trait in both my last 2 scum games

here... well.. the first thing u do is bust it out as an excuse to paint a scum read on me via an analogy that doesnt even apply much to my solving style. its something you designed about my play, but then you generalized it to the whole town, then you tried to match it to my play again.. and failed every time. need i say more?

Yeah, but I don't expect scum to be outright lying about the flavor when he can easily be corrected by everybody else who knows the flavor. So, I'm okay with taking him at his word about Hank for now. Even helps as it could be tmi-driven too.
I'll add a caveat that theres a handful of characters I would probably give the benefit of the doubt to - Walt's family, Steve Gomez, and to a lesser extent Jesse's goons.

Emil

Certified Memelord
These guys would be town as well?
dont let the media fool u
most roles wud be town

mafia is gustavo's gang and/or jack's gang - with walt's gang being potentially indies

i can see jesse as town, but walt as indie/serial

gustavo + twins/victor as mafia

jack's gang 2nd faction or not in game. leaning 2nd faction

tuco indie. he could fit serial or hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.