What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Seastone weakening you doesnt change your innate race abilities you were born with

Big mom was about to go up against kaido so she wanted it off to fight another top tier yonko
Before kaido came up she was just chilling eating all the food they had in onigashima they gave her
King's innate abilities aren't passive though. He needs to actively keep the flames on for his defense to be up and he clearly doesn't have it on. We don't know if it's because of sea stone but it's pretty clear he can't use his defense here. If he is cuffed then he loses his Zoan properties too, which makes his case even worse.

Big Mom is asking them to release her even before Kaido entered the room. She couldn't do much with the sea stone on.

I’m being serious. I actually think it being an unintentional by-product is a buff for not only Ryokugyu but the admirals as a whole because it confirms they have to hold back on home turf.

I assume Mariejois isn’t covered in trees right now so the implication is that Aramaki was holding back.
Yes, though it does show that he did have to put a bit of effort into beating King and Queen

Remember that when Aokiji froze Doflamingo, the surrounding ground within like 10 meters was also frozen, so Ryo must have used many attacks for his AoE to cover as much ground as it did

. He needs to actively keep the flames on for his defense to be up and he clearly doesn't have it on.
Or maybe it is up, and Ryokugyu is bypassing it with absurd levels of COA (since Fuji has insane levels of COO).

Someone with a black blade should be able to break through King durability, Lunarian defenses up or not.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, though it does show that he did have to put a bit of effort into beating King and Queen

Remember that when Aokiji froze Doflamingo, the surrounding ground within like 10 meters was also frozen, so Ryo must have used many attacks for his AoE to cover as much ground as it did
Do you think ryokugyu has a black blade?

Status
Not open for further replies.