What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Just because his Lunarian defense isn’t on doesn’t mean it wasn’t on.
We have no way to confirm it though. Certainly, it's possible that it is actually GB's ability that is preventing King from using his innate abilities and DF.

Or maybe it is up, and Ryokugyu is bypassing it with absurd levels of COA (since Fuji has insane levels of COO).

Someone with a black blade should be able to break through King durability, Lunarian defenses up or not.
Post automatically merged:

Do you think ryokugyu has a black blade?
Don't see why you can't bypass King's defense as long as you have strong enough Haki. We can't really confirm whether or not GB's CoA is almost as good as Zoro's CoA+CoC—I can certainly buy the idea that he has superior CoA to Zoro due to BB though.

Okay, so you can see King was beaten by the same fodder vines that beat the fodder in the background :kobeha:
while Queen was beaten by Greenbull personally with the vines coming from his fingers and him kicking Queen :quest:

Also King and Queen aren't imprisoned. This is their hideout.
What a stupid cope for yonkoshitters.

Just from the fact that we only see King and Queen- the 2 only Beast Pirates that got blown away from Onigashima means that this isn't their prison.
Otherwise we would've seen Jack, Ulti, Who's Whoe...etc, as well.

R

rubblerust

The reason Carrot is partying with other Minks and not Luffy is that she is confident of her position as lookout in the Straw Hat pirates.

Uhhh what does that has to do what I’m saying

The narration box is just for showing the change in location as we jump from place to place, and they are in the place that used to be the prisoner mine, that’s all there is to it
Not every single word need to be used for agenda
My bad, I misunderstood what you were saying. Some context.

Erkan said that Queen and King are prisoners wearing sea stone cuffs (originally he said chains but backed down a bit).

I was saying that former probably means it was no longer being used for imprisonment like before.

The prison/prisoner mine distinction doesn’t matter to the point I was making. I thought you were disagreeing with me cuz I’m dumb.

The strongest guy that was in Udon prison was fucking Babanuki. Even if he tried to resist
King and Queen neg diff him into submission with a couple of remaining BP and used it as hideout, this is why it is not called a prison mine anymore while it was still called one before the week timeskip and the ones that actually had the highest chances to be captured since they didn't fly kilometers in the middle of nowhere (Jack, Tobi Roppo) are absents
Actually much less far-stretched than invisible seastone the usual suspects are trying to push lol

Status
Not open for further replies.