A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

That is alarming tbh, with that data I would expect him to be reading these interactions as town, not ignoring them as he apparently is
I've had one or two games with Ekko and Ratchet

and after my last one i'm kinda done reading their fights too

i don't even blame Pero here on that one

Me reading the back and forth between ratchet and ekko.

Man, reading this feels like two dudes trying to outwit one another, and quite frankly I don't get anything out of it personally. I lean slight town on ratchet because I am not sensing any maliciousness, but what bothers me is sometimes it feels like he try too hard in his read/post that makes me pause for a second.

Ekko is just being ekko, i feel different toward him abit this game, i am getting some serious vibes from him when I read his interaction with ratchet, don't scum or town read him for it tho.

If I had a gun in my head I would say this is a TvT interaction.

Drago I am not sure if he is genuine in his game solving or not. I can see him trying, asking players questions, trying to get vibes of some people, but what I can't seem to feel is genuinity.

I actually like pero in his back and forth with ratchet, and slightly town read him for it. Didn't sense any bullshit from him. Straight to the point.

Ripped is my strongest townie read so far in the thread, genuine, trying to game solve, and overall getting good vibes from him.

Fuji is NA for me, I sensed some defensive from his way because LM talked about him without mentioning him? was bit odd and felt like it was an overreaction.... ngl gave me some sus vibes, but his posts and gifs literally are cracking me up, so for that alone, I am okay with keeping him alive for now and giving him slight town lean for it, these posts might literally pocket me man xD

DoctorIndigo frustration from ratchet method feels genuine honestly and I town read him for it, reading his posts you can tell he is a townie that has some trauma from ratchet method.

Flowa, eh flower relying on ratchet is not necessarily alignment indicative or scummy per say... I seen her do it as townie, scum, indie, and even relies on ratchet when the dude out himself as an indie and wouldn't surprise me if she relies on him if he ever outs himself as scum. So that within itself is not necessarily alignment indicative for her since she does it all the time. The problem I have with flowa as I was catching up is she kept making alot of statements as 'If you are townie you don't want me lynched', 'I am townie', she keeps restating the same points, which falls flat.... this is mafia why would anyone believe you? I have a feeling she will claim soon, but still in a setup where all characters are bad the claiming within itself won't be helpful.... Eh weak, is all I am gonna say. If she is town then she is weak. I can see why people are scum reading her but I have this gut feeling she is actually just townie who is derping.

Ultra interacted with multiple people, don't really have a strong opinion on him yet, not the biggest fan of him buddying ekko, actually feels out of place for him. His flower push is meh, I probably need to reread his slot.

Pot, I seen some people town read him for being more free? well, i agree he does seem more engaging and not lurking, but that within itself not really a sign of anything, because if pot is a competent player he should know by now that him lurking and trying to stay under the radar is his scum tell and should work on it. So NA on him right now tbh.

Gramm I actually not getting any good vibes from his way, he joined wagons cause he agreed with other player? eh... I honestly need to see more of him but scum lean for now. Don't mind a bit of pressure his way as well to be honest.

Nana, other than her being a skyler fan which by itself is a big red flag, she claims she wants to hunt filthy scum. But I am not necessarily feeling any driving source behind those words? her PoE consists of multiple people who openly stated their dislike regarding a character? uhhhh null for now.

Rereading this again I notice I am being way too charitable giving that town lean which is making me slightly uncomfortable, but fuck it. That's how I see things right now.

With that being said, I am kinda wanting to place my vote here for the moment. Who knows what consequences such actions might occur.

Vote Lynch: Grammaton

ill just interject here - tone is actually a pretty good way of getting him, but he literally just got got for it in the last game
Not here to defend flower here, but I believe you seen the girl rely on ratchet for reads and opinion in many occasions as townie or scum or indie, does that necessarily mean she is scum to you?
Not in a vacuum no, but combined with her other posts, I think it’s a good lead.

also I’ll point out she wasn’t relying on him for a read here, she already had the read, she confirmed it next post

Why do you think Flower and Ekko might be a team?
Someone said it might be the case and now looking at it, there is a possibility

First ekko is voting flower then say she might go and clear herself with op claim then focus back on ratchet

Then flower use the same narrative, that she is an op role

And flower was agreeing with ratchet that ekko is scum but she goes and vote ultra instead, and says she has been susing him from the start but I didn't remember that to be the case

Idk the whole thing seems weird and sus, not the strongest theory but it might have sth true to it

read 2 posts ago, I was making a point about cal, saw I’d been quoted and replied to that, thought I’d removed the bit about cal but apparently I hadn’t so there’s just some random unrelated text

was basically saying tone is good to read him, but I just identified him day 1 for it previous game so it’s not out of the realm of possibility he’d make an adjustment. It’s moot however cause I think he’s town

ill just interject here - tone is actually a pretty good way of getting him, but he literally just got got for it in the last game

Not in a vacuum no, but combined with her other posts, I think it’s a good lead.

also I’ll point out she wasn’t relying on him for a read here, she already had the read, she confirmed it next post
She did say that she scum read him earlier true, but her asking ratchet for opinions is something she tends to do to always to make sure she is in the right track, asking ratchet for flower means she is trying to find anyone she can connect with and a way to reassure herself and not doubt her self. I might be looking too deep into it but it's something i noticed about her.

You can see that from her posts, she has that i don't care attitude and relying alot on her role. Which I personally don't really like, she feels like she is derping, and also feels like a low hanging fruit.

Alot of people voting for her already and she might truly be scum and I am wrong here, but I want to know this. You say it's a good lead, care to elaborate on the good lead part? you think she is scum?

Someone said it might be the case and now looking at it, there is a possibility

First ekko is voting flower then say she might go and clear herself with op claim then focus back on ratchet

Then flower use the same narrative, that she is an op role

And flower was agreeing with ratchet that ekko is scum but she goes and vote ultra instead, and says she has been susing him from the start but I didn't remember that to be the case

Idk the whole thing seems weird and sus, not the strongest theory but it might have sth true to it

I see I see, so you scum read both of them? is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.