A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Okay, do you have any thoughts on the events of the game so far?
Okay, this is cool and all, but do you have any actual thoughts pertaining to the discussions at hand? I know you said you don't like the way Ratchet plays D0/D1, but so far, you've been very passive and distant from the discussions in the thread.
I think i've read the first 20 pages or something, and i did skim read the Ratchet and Ekko thing, so i didn't get much really

i noted Pero going hard at Pot at the start, even getting a few players to agree, and Pot completely ignoring Pero and others, and just started talking with other players

but not much else

This post reeks of a buddying attempt to appease Nana and thus, get that suspicion away from him.
You can think of this post however you want, i can only explain to you my reasoning for that:

I was just posting fluff stuff like everyone else, having fun

Then Nana pointed out to me that posting gifs from characters and asking about that could be fishing for people, and that is bad because there are anti-claim mechanics

so i was like, yeah, good point

and then i said i felt she was a town lean for me, because if they were scum, they could just follow up the fluff or ignore it, waiting for other people to end up hinting at their characters

but instead chose to point it out to me and showed thinking about it

not that deep really, you do seem pretty hang up on that though

i'm not even sure about that now tbh

Ratchet pointed out to me that YTW could've made the cops the scum team and have the bad guys (which are almost everyone on the show) be the town

it's possible, but i still don't think it's likely

based on the fact that bad guys in Breaking Bad have multiple factions, would make it simpler for YTW to have most of the good guys as town and have the multiple factions as two scum teams maybe

but, i'm not 100%, my own role is not enough to make that conclusion tbh

Bro, talk to me when you are talking about me. I didnt drop the topic I told him Im gonna make my own opinion on Flower. And of course I would question him. Don't think the immediate conclusion one comes to is a reaction test, atleast not from my POV.
this is little bit defensive from your end don't you think fuji?

I'm an agressive player but suggesting i'm scum because im being mellow is a little disingenuous if u havent ever seen me play scum so not really liking where Drago is going with it
Uhhhh didn't you play this last game where fuji hosted? weren't you scum? lol. So he did witness your scum game no?

Kaguya game is the most recent example.

As for why I‘m not the vote, you don‘t want to lynch me if you‘re Town. That‘s all I‘m saying.
using the same excuse that Ekko said a few posts ago
:wonderland:

Idk who said flower and ekko might be team, but they could be right

Status
Not open for further replies.