A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well of course you would want to try, yes? So I can defend the point, so you can further inform your read, and-

Oh, I don't need to continue. You've just evidenced my case for me - you're not interested in actually catching scum, you're interested in getting lynches you want.
we're long past that point
i have already reached my conclusion
and i made it clear in that post of mine

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
we're long past that point
i have already reached my conclusion
and i made it clear in that post of mine
By all means, keep going please. The more of these posts, the better. You've... basically evidenced what I said for me. That yu started with a conclusion so you could push an agenda, there is *absolutely no* reason for any townie to be so locked onto a read this early in the game. I don't need to keep swamping the thread pointing more of these examples out, I'm content to leave my interlocution with you there.

D

Dragomir

In fairness to Pero, Ekko *does* have a long and bloody history of insisting I must be various degrees of scum in a game, irregardless of what my actual alignment turns out to be. I do take exception to the idea that it just happens by default in every game though - from Pero's perspective, he's seen us talk in 4 games - Fruit Mafia, GoT Mafia, Star Wars Mafia and Choose your Character Mafia. In three of those four games, Ekko was Scum, and in the other, I was scum (with Pero), so I find it somewhat uncharitable to put it down to that just being something we do regardless of alignment.
I don't really understand. Here, you explain how he's seen you and Ekko argue as different alignments. Doesn't that back up his belief that you two argue regardless of alignments? Because from his perspective y'all literally do.
Not much really

ever since the Star Wars game i've just decided to let Ratchet do his thing, not really interested in getting invested in that stuff again

especially D0/D1

i'm guessing he was fishing for reactions
Okay, do you have any thoughts on the events of the game so far?
I don't think you actually believe any of this drivel.
Do you still think Ekko is scum?

See? Like a breeze.

GTH he‘s a coward.
No, Flower, this isn't evidencing your point. I made my intention toward you very clear. If anyone's been weak, it's you, by trying to rope others in to help you when I put the smallest bit of pressure on you. Pathetic.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't really understand. Here, you explain how he's seen you and Ekko argue as different alignments. Doesn't that back up his belief that you two argue regardless of alignments? Because from his perspective y'all literally do.
Pero's position is that we argue fr the sake of arguing. What I established there is that we tend to argue when one is scum and one is not - in other words, exactly when you should be arguing.
Do you still think Ekko is scum?
Obviously, yes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
By all means, keep going please. The more of these posts, the better. You've... basically evidenced what I said for me. That yu started with a conclusion so you could push an agenda, there is *absolutely no* reason for any townie to be so locked onto a read this early in the game. I don't need to keep swamping the thread pointing more of these examples out, I'm content to leave my interlocution with you there.
i didn't start with one, i reached one. the townies who genuinely read the thread can tell how my conclusion was drawn. i dont need to convince u of anything.

u have seen my conclusion post and practically dismissed it, heck you snipped the quote. you are so scum ratcher

D

Dragomir

lets make it 5 cuz inflation
its still not enough for u to make a post like that. feels really odd post just for the sake of saying something

everyone sees their role. but obviously not enough info to make out the setup from

white skyler etc could be town and are quiet about it. if only 3-5 players speculated different alignment they could have non main character roles, which r like 100 in breaking bad

ik u dont know the flavor but that comment was weird m8
I don't really understand how this disputes Ratchet's comment. What he said makes sense. Normally, in a game, the flavor and the alignments attached to it are pretty clear-cut, there's very little disagreement amongst the loremaster about it. But here, there's been several about who can be town or scum, etc. It indicates that the flavor isn't like the norm and there can be some tomfoolery involved. How does only 3-5 players disagreeing about the roles not enough for Ratchet to make that comment? Because generally, those 3-5 players are agreeing with each other.

No, Flower, this isn't evidencing your point. I made my intention toward you very clear. If anyone's been weak, it's you, by trying to rope others in to help you when I put the smallest bit of pressure on you. Pathetic.
What? I called you out for being weak hours ago. This push is just lame no matter how you spin it. I‘m not the vote here and you know it.

D

Dragomir

Gut read for Gram mostly, I just like his vibes
Also a bit of a gut read on fuji but I do like how Fuji has been askin questions, and the fact that he was actively engagin the game earlier.
I also like his vibes
Since you like to operate on vibes, how are you vibing with my post calling you scum?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't really understand how this disputes Ratchet's comment. What he said makes sense. Normally, in a game, the flavor and the alignments attached to it are pretty clear-cut, there's very little disagreement amongst the loremaster about it. But here, there's been several about who can be town or scum, etc. It indicates that the flavor isn't like the norm and there can be some tomfoolery involved. How does only 3-5 players disagreeing about the roles not enough for Ratchet to make that comment? Because generally, those 3-5 players are agreeing with each other.
the opposite drago

only one person said skyler/hank/walt etc could be mafia. this was fuji. what u get from this is hes likely not one of these roles if he is town, or he is tmi'ing and hes one of them as mafia

the 2-4 other players just kept mentioning individual characters as being indies/potential scum

even if all 3-5 players talked like what fuji said, all it does is mean 1 of 2 things:
1. they r not skyler/hank/walt/walt jr
2. they r exactly mafia versions of skyler/hank/walt/walt jr or they r a rivaling faction and they r tmi'ing in the thread

when you look at this in the grand scheme of 27 players, just cuz 3 players were discussing possibility of skyler/walt being mafia means absolutely nothing. its not even a point worth bringing or defending. its just busy work

Status
Not open for further replies.