A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flowa, eh flower relying on ratchet is not necessarily alignment indicative or scummy per say... I seen her do it as townie, scum, indie, and even relies on ratchet when the dude out himself as an indie and wouldn't surprise me if she relies on him if he ever outs himself as scum. So that within itself is not necessarily alignment indicative for her since she does it all the time. The problem I have with flowa as I was catching up is she kept making alot of statements as 'If you are townie you don't want me lynched', 'I am townie', she keeps restating the same points, which falls flat.... this is mafia why would anyone believe you? I have a feeling she will claim soon, but still in a setup where all characters are bad the claiming within itself won't be helpful.... Eh weak, is all I am gonna say. If she is town then she is weak. I can see why people are scum reading her but I have this gut feeling she is actually just townie who is derping.

Nana, other than her being a skyler fan which by itself is a big red flag, she claims she wants to hunt filthy scum. But I am not necessarily feeling any driving source behind those words? her PoE consists of multiple people who openly stated their dislike regarding a character? uhhhh null for now.
my problem with Flower is how she reacted to any slight pressure on her so far and her defence feels weak, maybe she has a good fake claim or idk ..

It wasn't mainly bc of disliking a character lol
it was more of a gut feeling as well, so idk why dismissing it like that

my problem with Flower is how she reacted to any slight pressure on her so far and her defence feels weak, maybe she has a good fake claim or idk ..
Yep, I agree her defense is weak as fuck, she accuses ultra vote on her being weak af but her defense is weak af. It feels almost too easy for her to be scum here, eitherway, that is what my gut is telling me about flower. We will see how things go as the game progress.

It wasn't mainly bc of disliking a character lol
it was more of a gut feeling as well, so idk why dismissing it like that
Wasn't dismissing anything, that's how it seemed from my PoV but glad you brought that up and cleared it, can you restate the players you have bad gut feeling toward them again?

Predictions based on not reading anything.
purple is indies
red is scum
yellow is scum lean
green is town.

Players:-

1) Peroroncino
2) Jew D. Boy
3) Nana
4) Kagurashii
5) Doddsy

6) Ultra
7) Pot Goblin
8) Ekkologix
9) Lord Melkor
10) Dr_Professor83
11) BakiDou

12) hime
13) RippedCal
14) Rej

15) Zolo
16) DoctorIndigo

17) Flowa
18) Fujishiro
19) Reborn
20) T-Pein™

21) Grammaton
22) TheKnightOfTheSea
23) SoulKiller
24) Charlie
25) Dragomir

26) Sallucion
27) Ratchet

I

Indigo

Indigo, you are actually one of the players that I am comfortably feeling good about generally speaking, what do you think is the state of the game right now? Who are your biggest sus and biggest town read? since you seem to be active right now, I need someone to humor me.
I'm on my phone in bed, can't type much

Town lean Pero and Nana

Null on Ekko and Ratchet

Got a bit sus from all the fluf posts from you despite not having watched Saul

Everyone loves anc town reads cal it seems, i'm not sure i agree

He hard followed Ratchet there, could just be my anti-Ratchet bias

She did say that she scum read him earlier true, but her asking ratchet for opinions is something she tends to do to always to make sure she is in the right track, asking ratchet for flower means she is trying to find anyone she can connect with and a way to reassure herself and not doubt her self. I might be looking too deep into it but it's something i noticed about her.

You can see that from her posts, she has that i don't care attitude and relying alot on her role. Which I personally don't really like, she feels like she is derping, and also feels like a low hanging fruit.

Alot of people voting for her already and she might truly be scum and I am wrong here, but I want to know this. You say it's a good lead, care to elaborate on the good lead part? you think she is scum?
you initially said you weren’t defending her, you still sticking to that?

I don’t really see your point about relying on her role at all - that was an ekko talking point, not sure how you’re so confident that’s the case?

good lead + me voting her = player I think likeliest to flip scum

Status
Not open for further replies.