A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
As far as my vote is concerned - we'll allow me to be transparent. I have a vested interest, especially as Town, in players being held to the consequence of making absolution isn't statements, such as those Ekko has made this game. Absolutionist statements are, as a general more, more persuasive than their non-absolutionist counterparts, and the trade off to this is that if one is made and then disproven, again speaking generally, the one making the statement is brought to task for making it.

Given the nature of Mafia, I'm sure itdtevident why I have every reason to not want to allow a player to make these kinds of statements to persuade people over to their side, and then not be held to them, *especially* on the basis of "well he always does this". If these statements he made never persuaded people, it would be a different matter, but as it stands currently it is quite literally the definition of wanting to have one's cake and eat it. I'm merely attempting to enforce the consequence of attempting so.

I have shifts, so for me it varies. Though I prefer early shifts. You actually can do stuff in the afternoon after work. If I have late shifts the day‘s pretty much ruined.
Yeah my company allows me to start from 7am till 9:45 am. The later you start the later you finish ofcourse. I like to start early and go home at 3:30 pm.

Guys I just feel like fucking around and having fun this game, can I pull a blue and just fluff all game? without having guns from all angles pointing at me? yes? no?
Play how you wan to play. Games are made for having fun. If you want to pull a blue, then do so. If you want to play serious, be my guest.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I've had one or two games with Ekko and Ratchet

and after my last one i'm kinda done reading their fights too

i don't even blame Pero here on that one
I'm a little concerned by this, because from your perspective, I was, well... largely correct in assertions in that game. Obviously you dislike the way I make them, which is both your right and perfectly understandable, but the efficacy is something you should have reason to support, so this statement strikes me as wanting to stay on the sidelines on this. I *can* reconcile that as Town, but it's noteworthy all the same to me.

Play how you wan to play. Games are made for having fun. If you want to pull a blue, then do so. If you want to play serious, be my guest.
That was a mere reaction test, but interesting reply, and i always play for fun ;D . Say Sall, you didn't answer me, why am I in your town list? what did I do to be placed in your town read?

As far as my vote is concerned - we'll allow me to be transparent. I have a vested interest, especially as Town, in players being held to the consequence of making absolution isn't statements, such as those Ekko has made this game. Absolutionist statements are, as a general more, more persuasive than their non-absolutionist counterparts, and the trade off to this is that if one is made and then disproven, again speaking generally, the one making the statement is brought to task for making it.

Given the nature of Mafia, I'm sure itdtevident why I have every reason to not want to allow a player to make these kinds of statements to persuade people over to their side, and then not be held to them, *especially* on the basis of "well he always does this". If these statements he made never persuaded people, it would be a different matter, but as it stands currently it is quite literally the definition of wanting to have one's cake and eat it. I'm merely attempting to enforce the consequence of attempting so.

I

Indigo

I'm a little concerned by this, because from your perspective, I was, well... largely correct in assertions in that game. Obviously you dislike the way I make them, which is both your right and perfectly understandable, but the efficacy is something you should have reason to support, so this statement strikes me as wanting to stay on the sidelines on this. I *can* reconcile that as Town, but it's noteworthy all the same to me.
you were far from largely correct lol

i was town for the two days you called me scum

This post was my reply.
V

I'm not caught up, so I hope I dont have to change my mind.
Sure, but i see nothing in that post giving me a reason, so I am curious on the reason. Is it a vibe thing? gut feeling? something i posted that made you put me in town read? especially early on since as you stated you are not caught up yet.

I

Indigo

Sure, but if it's scum Ekko here, isn't making an absolutionist statement bad for him? because like you said, if you flip town, he will be brought up to the task for making it

that sounds like a shit thing to do D0 for scum

Status
Not open for further replies.