What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there even signs of Luffy's full recovery? He's full on bandages, lol
Also, King and Queen are not necessarily at 100% but they are at least 70% to 80%, which hardly makes a difference to the result of Greenbull stomping them.
Where did I say Luffy was fully recovered though?

The spoiler claimed that King and Queen were recovered and you guys ran with it. Yet the panels do not even indicate that.

Also like I said, there's no denying that a top tier is far above these characters. However, it is quite clear that they are heavily nerfed from the very fact that they aren't even using their abilities.

Where did I say Luffy was fully recovered though?

The spoiler claimed that King and Queen were recovered and you guys ran with it. Yet the panels do not even indicate that.

Also like I said, there's no denying that a top tier is far above these characters. However, it is quite clear that they are heavily nerfed from the very fact that they aren't even using their abilities.
No, it is not. They got medical treatment and had 7 days of recovery, even the alliance side has bandages around, yet they are clearly fit and not fatigued.
Also, from the looks of it, Luffy doesn't even seem to be weakened, so why isn't he at full health unless it is stated that he's still injured from the battle which affects his health?

Bold on, provider should probably change the translation from "Ryokugyu: I told you don’t do it didn’t I?! Someone in my position can’t afford to be taken down by mere commanders!!" to "Ryokugyu: I told you don’t do it didn’t I?! Someone in my position can’t afford to be taken down by mere commanders if they are heavily nerfed and weakened!!"... Come on man.

Status
Not open for further replies.