What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of Madara summoning meteors and using Mokuton afterwards, with Mokuton dwarfing these Meteorites. I don't see why Ryokugyu's Mokuton wouldn't crush the meteorites. Or even if he lets the meteors be, what will they do aside from collateral damage? Ryokugyu will be able to guard himself anyways.
Frankly this meteor technique has quickly lost all awesome and badass value, with Law and Doflamingo being able of countering them easily and with the disastrous use Fujitora made of them against the Birdcage and Sabo.

That's what I call an Epic Fail.

Reminds me of Madara summoning meteors and using Mokuton afterwards, with Mokuton dwarfing these Meteorites. I don't see why Ryokugyu's Mokuton wouldn't crush the meteorites. Or even if he lets the meteors be, what will they do aside from collateral damage? Ryokugyu will be able to guard himself anyways.
Well, that's for sure: Fujitora isn't using low level gravity attacks on freaking Greenbull who's equal to him. He's not stupid. Maybe Fuji could send some HUGE meteors (being several kilometers in size) to make a powerful attack but with his smaller ones, Greenbull's plants will just dwarf and suffocate it.

Hell, this guy is literally Hashirama, now he just has to make a large mountain/island sized wooden buddha and there's nothing unimpressive about him lol.

even Doffy bird cage strings negate colossal kinetic energy from Fuji meteors coming from space (otherwise, even 1% of remaininng energy will destroy whole Dressrosa).
For sure "just trees from GB" can do same

@Sentinel mean, Fujitora's fruit should be at least ~ Ryokugyu's. Each having their use cases. Being able to drop meteors from space, reverse gravity island wide to send stuff into space, increasing gravity to a point you are pushed through the ground - Zoro, a physical beast who briefly stalled Hakai, was pinned down into a hole, coughing blood and overpowering the gravity with all of his effort. And that was far from the extend of Fujitora's power. On top come other abilities like horizontal gravity.

I'm sure awakened gravity could do something like Chibaku Tensei too ( = assigning gravity to a random location).
Frankly this meteor technique has quickly lost all awesome and badass value, with Law and Doflamingo being able of countering them easily and with the disastrous use Fujitora made of them against the Birdcage and Sabo.

That's what I call an Epic Fail.
The meteors are less suited for 1 on 1 but more for DC. Even when cut by Law and Doflamingo, the remains of that meteor blew a huge hole into the beach. Against the bird cage, the meteors were carved up and lost momentum. But just raining them down on e.g. the capital of Wano would be fatal.

So the provider who claimed that King and Queen had "recovered" was clearly wrong.

Although it is no surprise that a top tier can defeat commanders comfortably. Those acting like King and Queen were at full power when they weren't even using their abilities are clearly running an agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.