A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘m mostly annoyed. He wants to lynch me yet doesn‘t wanna do anything with the information my flip provides. If I hadn‘t seen such traits from him when he was Town I would say he‘s scum confirmed.
I def noticed these traits from him as town, but this time his vibe is different, can't put my finger on it just yet. Not really the biggest fan of him hopping into wagon because he simply agreed with some people post and voting you felt like going after a low hanging fruit.

You think your gameplay so far has been townie flower? be honest.

I def noticed these traits from him as town, but this time his vibe is different, can't put my finger on it just yet. Not really the biggest fan of him hopping into wagon because he simply agreed with some people post and voting you felt like going after a low hanging fruit.

You think your gameplay so far has been townie flower? be honest.
I don‘t think it‘s Town behaviour, no.

What is the not town behavior here? his gameplay so far? or your gameplay so far? or both?
His lack of interest in solving things. Thing is, this game isn‘t a SRM. It‘s a RM where reads play a much bigger part and this phase in particular is basically a Vanilla phase where nobody has a role yet. Gram being lazy in a SRM is one thing, but I‘d expect him to be more solv-y here as Town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am not sure where to put Ratchet tho
I'm starting to get a bit tired of sentiments like this. I'm one of the most active players in the game so far and have q slew of discussion points around me, you really don't have any bearing on whether you think I'm town or scum here?

Status
Not open for further replies.