A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So you admit you have no reason. Pathetic af.
That wasn't what he was admitting, he was saying that he isn't all that concerned around the result of your flip. What I take from that is he's apathetic, which generally isn't great, but applying statements he didn't make to him only gives him easy arguments to defend.

That wasn't what he was admitting, he was saying that he isn't all that concerned around the result of your flip. What I take from that is he's apathetic, which generally isn't great, but applying statements he didn't make to him only gives him easy arguments to defend.
It‘s basically what it leads to, though. D1 lynches are rarely because you 100% think a player is scum. They‘re informational in nature. If you lynch D1 then it‘s with the intention to get said info and use it to further and evaluate reads. If you don‘t intend to use said info to do that you have no reason to lynch somebody, actually.

Ratchet

well I thought that the obvious stuff such as reading the game back and reassessing, if you did flip town, could kinda go unsaid you know.

have a good day yourself
So I'm a little surprised you feel the pressing need to reassess here, if Flower flips town. Not only do I not get the impression you're all that strong in your belief on this, the general consensus is that Flower is posting in a scummy way, because she has a claim that can get her out of hot water. That would actually make your read correct, just a false positive unfortunately.

Ratchet

Really? not fan of my early posts? didn't it make you laugh or giggle a bit? but you are right, i was having abit too fun fluffing, ngl even now I have the temptations to fuck around, it's all about having fun ^^

Interesting, I actually town read rej but not gonna state reasons as of why just yet, I noticed something and will keep it to myself for now.
What I find interesting actually is that she claims to scum read two of the people I'm scum reading here, and yet has no opinion on me. She threw out multiball, but that's not really something to hinge reads on currently.

What I find interesting actually is that she claims to scum read two of the people I'm scum reading here, and yet has no opinion on me. She threw out multiball, but that's not really something to hinge reads on currently.
I find it fascinating as well that she has her vote on pero and not you or ekko or even flower, she expressed how she does not like flower but no vote on on flower way. As I said earlier, I feel no driving force behind her scum hunting.

Ratchet

Sure, but if it's scum Ekko here, isn't making an absolutionist statement bad for him? because like you said, if you flip town, he will be brought up to the task for making it

that sounds like a shit thing to do D0 for scum
You're somewhat making my point here. Yes, it's bad for him, but what I'm saying is Ekko Is being allowed to make these statements, and then not be held to them. I'm attempting to make sure he's held to them. Does that make sense?

Ratchet

I‘m mostly annoyed. He wants to lynch me yet doesn‘t wanna do anything with the information my flip provides. If I hadn‘t seen such traits from him when he was Town I would say he‘s scum confirmed.
Well there isn't actually a great deal of information to be had here.

Ratchet

So, look at me from the pov that I‘m Town @Ratchet . If I were to get lynched, where would you go from there?
This isn't really a question I can answer, because I haven't actually seen you be lynched yet. I'd probably look into those who passively contributed to the wagon, but so far all the ones joining it have been passive.

Ratchet

I find it fascinating as well that she has her vote on pero and not you or ekko or even flower, she expressed how she does not like flower but no vote on on flower way. As I said earlier, I feel no driving force behind her scum hunting.
Well she doesn't actually scum read me, but has me at null. If she doesn't scum read me, and scum reads both Ultra and Ekko, then surely that tells her something about me too? It doesn't quite add up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.