What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd and Law definitely gonna be relevant in final war. I do think Kidd will die.
I expect Luffy to fight Akainu, Law and Kidd to fight Fuji and/or Kizaru, and Dragon to fight GB. Or maybe Shanks. I don’t know, i’m so hyped right now for admirals strength. Also knowing that luffy will defeat them :cheers:
Law have more chance to die than Kid lmao.

A lot of people thought Killer will die in Wano and he's the one who kill a Supernova

I can say that because it is literally on panel
“I told you not to do it”
Literally direct indication that confrontation extends earlier than what we saw.

Why are they in bandages if they have recovered?
Is Queen even in bandages?

King is but the “bandages” are some tiny bandaids on his head. Not exactly a “nerfed state,” otherwise I guess I’m nerfed right now cuz I’ve got a small cut on my hand.

Aramaki going ALONE without any backup to face an emperor and his crew + an alliance that defeated two emperors :quest:
We also had Kizaru volunteering to go stop Big Mpm and Kaido
I don't get it bros, I thought admiraLs were scared of emperors.:quest:
And Akainu going to Blackbeard + crew solo and having them running away, no deal and leaving Bonney to them.

These Gigachad Admirals are all mad lads:datas:

The issue is that you say "top tiers are far above commanders" but then go on about debating irrelevant nonsense about whether they were 20% of 30% "nerfed" as if it means anything in the grand schemes of things. The one ridiculous thing is you coping and looking at excuses. Because there is no need for using excuses when Oda straight up portrayed Greenbull >>> two top commanders + dozens of fodders, no? He'd still whoop their asses even if it were their beginning of Onigashima versions, that's what the scene portrays.

Can you answer me this one question, what changes if they were at full power?
How is that an issue?
I am pointing out all the facts and not simply glossing over them to push some agenda.
What exactly am I making excuses for? My point is very quite clear - An Admiral is far above commanders and King and Queen are nerfed. What is the issue of simply stating these facts, especially when they are not even using their abilities.

If they were at full power, they would've been able to hold out longer.

“I told you not to do it”
Literally direct indication that confrontation extends earlier than what we saw.
Who said there wasn't a confrontation? The confrontation happened with the huge explosion we saw which we know was from Greenbull. There was no abilities used from the other side. King is also now getting stabbed in base.

Is Queen even in bandages?

King is but the “bandages” are some tiny bandaids on his head. Not exactly a “nerfed state,” otherwise I guess I’m nerfed right now cuz I’ve got a small cut on my hand
Didn't know King only received a paper cut in his fight lol.
They were in such full health that they decided to take on an Admiral in base without their abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.