What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think you want to mention Shanks because took Akainu's manhood real quick:beanmean: The little pup didn't have the balls to challenge Shanks:datas:

Now cry about how Oda can only give admirals nerfed opponents to beat. King was literally recovering on a bed lmao:kobeha: These are your heroes? Clown
Teach when facing Shanks+his officers:

Teach when facing Akainu+a bunch of fodder:

You're contradicting yourself. The Gorosei weren't live listening to the war and giving orders meaning even if Sengoku made decisions with in mind to please the Gorosei HE still made the decision for the entire Government to stop the war.
Yeah. Because the Gorosei know Sengoku and the marines would have been wiped out.

That's the only logical conclusion one could make.

Clearly arent happy with another powerful D.

Exactly. I mean, I kinda get the sword argument but what's stopping King from using his Tempuradon? I'm sure King was even more fatigued and weakened when using Omori Karyudon on Zoro. Queen even had his mechanical arm back. It doesn't also seem like they were imprisoned or had seacuffs on.
Yeah it really looks weird.
If they were imprisoned why are there no samuraiguards or something that would call the flowercapital about greenbull :wonderland:
Post automatically merged:

Lol didn't notice that two people can now decipher the poneglyphs
Now they will kidnapp sukiyaki .
I mean cp0

It really doesn't seem to be a scabbard to me
If Aramaki indeed got a black blade...:crazwhat: I mean there's no proof he made it himself (but same could be said for Mihawk then lol) but I don't think Oda would give that randomly to a character considering how fucking rare it is.
Top tier swordsmanship and haki on top of busted devil fruit ? :snoopy:
Opinion on that @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi

LMAOOOO

The level of tears on reddit is INSANE

"Admirals don't deserve to be that strong!!!"

"Scabbards should beat his asss!!!!"

"Fuck these Admirals why are they never getting destroyed"

"Admirals are YC1 lvl what the fuck is Oda doing"

"I'm pretty sure a fully awakened Brook with armament haki could defeat Admiral Greenbull. Brook could probably put up a serious fight against him now being that he's all bones and plants hate the cold."

:kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:

@Wuuuke @Wiwi @MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @The White Crane @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Curious of what they say about Kidd&Law :kobeha:

The argument is not necessary for the Admiral - commander gap which like I said was already made clear in Marineford. However, it is necessary for the commander - commander gaps...which is where point is directed towards
But no one is talking about other commanders, we are talking about how he handles King and Queen. But we know that the only other examples we have of characters dominating commanders to this level was by the hands of the Yonkos, we have simply never seen a single commander treat another commander (let alone two) in this manner. So we can conclude that what Chinjao said all the way back in Dressrosa was not just hot air, the Yonkos and Admirals are indeed the pinnacle of strength in One piece, which some people didn't want to accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.