A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
First u need to chill a little here
I'm perfectly chill, if I come across otherwise I can assure you it isn't by design.
I said above what I thought about you, not everyone have to play the game like u do, if I am not sure about a slot, it means I sm not sure, and this is like D0

U are talking like it is the end of the game snd I didn't make my mind about you
I don't really require you to play the game like me, but I do hold certain expectations, and I feel like I've played in a way that should be conducive to reads on me.
Plus from my experience with u, u tend to be more rational as town, I haven't been getting this from u rn
So probably null to lean scum
This is exactly what I'm looking for, perfect. See, now we can go somewhere from this. My first question - what makes you say I'm not "rational" here? There is no right or wrong answer to this, it enables me to understand where you're coming from.

Again, I’m going to correct you. You’re accusing me of not caring what your intentions are - this is blatantly and demonstrably untrue. I’ve no idea why you’ve chosen to repeat this despite me telling you the complete opposite one post ago.
Sorry mate, but you stating that it's true or not is something that is no interest to me. Actions speak louder than words, and from where I am standing. I don't see much caring/game solving from you. You are more than welcome to prove me wrong, but you probably would say something along the lines 'I don't care about proving you wrong.'

Yes it’s shit play to replace what someone said with your own inaccurate version of what they said, is this lost on you?

I mean, sure if you view it as shit play, but I find that such thing bothers you amusing. I will make sure to quote you word by word next time and not rely on memory and lump multiple things together at hopes that point is as close to the exact same words you mentioned. Want to quote that post of yours and let's see if i was close or not?

Out of interest, who are my town reads - should be easy for you given your familiarity with my posts no?

Hahaha you are a funny one, if i was a mind reader I would not be talking to myself right now, and I would definitely not be having this conversation with you right now. So go ahead and tell us who your town reads are?

This is exactly what I'm looking for, perfect. See, now we can go somewhere from this. My first question - what makes you say I'm not "rational" here? There is no right or wrong answer to this, it enables me to understand where you're coming from.
You make good points as town usually and especially when u read others

But after reading your back and forth with pero, it was mostly u nitpicking whatever he said, even tho what he said made sense regarding you and ekko, then u proceeds to vote him which felt forced for me

Sorry mate, but you stating that it's true or not is something that is no interest to me. Actions speak louder than words, and from where I am standing. I don't see much caring/game solving from you. You are more than welcome to prove me wrong, but you probably would say something along the lines 'I don't care about proving you wrong.'

I mean, sure if you view it as shit play, but I find that such thing bothers you amusing. I will make sure to quote you word by word next time and not rely on memory and lump multiple things together at hopes that point is as close to the exact same words you mentioned. Want to quote that post of yours and let's see if i was close or not?

Hahaha you are a funny one, if i was a mind reader I would not be talking to myself right now, and I would definitely not be having this conversation with you right now. So go ahead and tell us who your town reads are?
Wait, are you trying to tell me I haven’t given any town reads? Cause that would be a clear indicator you haven’t actually read my posts - say it isn’t so?

Wait, are you trying to tell me I haven’t given any town reads? Cause that would be a clear indicator you haven’t actually read my posts - say it isn’t so?
Other than cal? no nothing comes to memory, you are more than welcome to provide a quote showing us your town reads. Which I hope in this situation is not just a mere read on a single person. But multiple people. But since this conversation is at hand, i am interested on your top suspects and your top town reads that are not cal or flower.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You make good points as town usually and especially when u read others

But after reading your back and forth with pero, it was mostly u nitpicking whatever he said, even tho what he said made sense regarding you and ekko, then u proceeds to vote him which felt forced for me
A fair point. However, from my perspective, I felt Pero had mischaracterised our exchange somewhat, and so to force something out of him, I had to reach a bit to get him talking. I managed to extract some behaviour I could read him from, which in turn has led to my current town read.

I also think a result of this was I got Ultra to overextend his hand a touch, if you see my discussion with him I felt he attempted to shift his position after he first latched on to something he felt he could safely attack, a characteristic I expect to see from scum.

Any thoughts on what I've just said? Does my explanation make sense from a town perspective, if you accept that I may be disregarding how I come across in order to prompt certain behaviour from players?

Tell me what happened Nana, why is your mood 50/50? how is it possible to not have an amazing mood when talking to me? is such thing possible?
Well I have a busy day waiting for me and tons of shit to study, and I am not feeling well physically so like

Not the best day to have but at the same time it is not the worst
:smoothy:

How about you senior Lalo? :catpole:

yes which is baseless town read on PG. You town read him for what exactly? I know you town read cal as well, that I see no problem with.

I want a list of players you town read and list of players you scum read.
It’s not baseless at all. His posting and manner are the exact opposite of the previous game, it’s an easy read to make

You can go read my posts for my thoughts on other players, or you canlynch me if you can conjure up the balls to try it

Well I have a busy day waiting for me and tons of shit to study, and I am not feeling well physically so like

Not the best day to have but at the same time it is not the worst
:smoothy:

How about you senior Lalo? :catpole:
I see I see, I hope you feel better as the day move forward.

As for me, I can't complain I am having the blast of my life talking to my boy gramm who is giving me his very valuable time to talk to me. But also preparing myself mentally that I am fucked for work tomorrow ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.