A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ā€Ž
Peroroncino - Null/Town
Jew D. Boy - Null
Nana - Scum
Kagurashii - Null
Doddsy - Null
Ultra - Scum
Pot Goblin - Town
Ekkologix - Scum
Lord Melkor - Town
Dr_Professor83 - Null
BakiDou - Town
hime - Null
RippedCal - Town
Rej - Scum
Zolo - Scum
DoctorIndigo - Town
Flowa - Town
Adam šŸŽ - Null/Town
Reborn - Null
T-Peinā„¢ - Scum
Grammaton - Scum
TheKnightOfTheSea - Scum
SoulKiller - Town
Charlie - Null
Dragomir - Null
Sallucion - Scum

@SoulKiller

Soulkiller, are you trying to make the case that if someone is posting blatantly scummily (which I donā€™t think flower is, I think her posts just have scummy undertones to them), that I should assume that theyā€™re actually town for fear of being accused of pushing ā€˜low hanging fruitā€™?

why did you go to the trouble of establishing you arenā€™t defending flower if you were going to go immediately ahead and defend flower?
I expected more from you, you seen the girl do the same thing you scum read her for as townie before. Felt very easy and lazy placing a vote on her like that. By explaining my reasoning on why I don't think her asking for ratchet for help alignment indicative, I wanted to see your response and reaction to it.

I find it funny you came back to this, when you dismissed my post and said that you don't care if i scum read or not and showed no care for a vote from me on you or didn't care for my intentions even.

The two things aren't mutually exclusive. I think he can very easily be scum here, but the crutch of my argument is not anything decisive, admittedly.
Well, I like to think I played some part in that!
Okay fair enough. I am currently under the impression this may be TvT as well

Can someone explain gram to me I've seen him mentioned a few times, what are the points for?

Peroroncino - Null/Town
Jew D. Boy - Null
Nana - Scum
Kagurashii - Null
Doddsy - Null
Ultra - Scum
Pot Goblin - Town
Ekkologix - Scum
Lord Melkor - Town
Dr_Professor83 - Null
BakiDou - Town
hime - Null
RippedCal - Town
Rej - Scum
Zolo - Scum
DoctorIndigo - Town
Flowa - Town
Adam šŸŽ - Null/Town
Reborn - Null
T-Peinā„¢ - Scum
Grammaton - Scum
TheKnightOfTheSea - Scum
SoulKiller - Town
Charlie - Null
Dragomir - Null
Sallucion - Scum

@SoulKiller

I expected more from you, you seen the girl do the same thing you scum read her for as townie before. Felt very easy and lazy placing a vote on her like that. By explaining my reasoning on why I don't think her asking for ratchet for help alignment indicative, I wanted to see your response and reaction to it.

I find it funny you came back to this, when you dismissed my post and said that you don't care if i scum read or not and showed no care for a vote from me on you or didn't care for my intentions even.
when have I seen her do this, and if I had, why would it be indicative of anything? I even said in response to your first post to me that on its own, it doesnā€™t mean much, why are you disregarding my replies to the questions you ask and inserting your own version of what I say? Is this intentional on your part or are you just lazy?

I in no way said I didnā€™t care about your intentions, what I actually said was if you think Iā€™m scum vote me, it isnā€™t that deep. What you choose to do is of course relevant when it comes to figuring you out. If weā€™re going to have a conversation, letā€™s at least stick to what we actually say yeah?

when have I seen her do this, and if I had, why would it be indicative of anything? I even said in response to your first post to me that on its own, it doesnā€™t mean much, why are you disregarding my replies to the questions you ask and inserting your own version of what I say? Is this intentional on your part or are you just lazy?
It matters cause I don't sense any townie vibes from you and I will question/interact with you to get better read on you. I don't see any town solving and you feel lazy in many regards. You even voted for pero at one point just because someone post where you agreed with. Does not feel like you are interested in capturing scum.

I am not really interested in going back to quote the exact same words you stated, so I inserted what i can gather from my memory right now. Does that bother you?

I in no way said I didnā€™t care about your intentions, what I actually said was if you think Iā€™m scum vote me, it isnā€™t that deep. What you choose to do is of course relevant when it comes to figuring you out. If weā€™re going to have a conversation, letā€™s at least stick to what we actually say yeah?
We established that you don't care about that which is why I didn't bother replying to that post. That by itself means nothing to me per say.

I just find it fascinating that you decided to come back and talk about this when you dismissed it earlier cause you don't care what my intentions are.

But i am glad you are here now, been getting tired talking to myself. LET'S GO BABY!!

This is probably Multiball

I can see u both being scums
:wonderland:

My main issue with Ratchet was how his case on Peroroncino felt not genuine and forced

I will put him null rn
I'm starting to get a bit tired of sentiments like this. I'm one of the most active players in the game so far and have q slew of discussion points around me, you really don't have any bearing on whether you think I'm town or scum here?
First u need to chill a little here

I said above what I thought about you, not everyone have to play the game like u do, if I am not sure about a slot, it means I sm not sure, and this is like D0

U are talking like it is the end of the game snd I didn't make my mind about you

Plus from my experience with u, u tend to be more rational as town, I haven't been getting this from u rn
So probably null to lean scum

First u need to chill a little here

I said above what I thought about you, not everyone have to play the game like u do, if I am not sure about a slot, it means I sm not sure, and this is like D0

U are talking like it is the end of the game snd I didn't make my mind about you

Plus from my experience with u, u tend to be more rational as town, I haven't been getting this from u rn
So probably null to lean scum
Nana! you are back! speaking about rationality, are you a rational person nana? do you approach things rationally?

It matters cause I don't sense any townie vibes from you and I will question/interact with you to get better read on you. I don't see any town solving and you feel lazy in many regards. You even voted for pero at one point just because someone post where you agreed with. Does not feel like you are interested in capturing scum.

I am not really interested in going back to quote the exact same words you stated, so I inserted what i can gather from my memory right now. Does that bother you?

We established that you don't care about that which is why I didn't bother replying to that post. That by itself means nothing to me per say.

I just find it fascinating that you decided to come back and talk about this when you dismissed it earlier cause you don't care what my intentions are.

But i am glad you are here now, been getting tired talking to myself. LET'S GO BABY!!
Again, Iā€™m going to correct you. Youā€™re accusing me of not caring what your intentions are - this is blatantly and demonstrably untrue. Iā€™ve no idea why youā€™ve chosen to repeat this despite me telling you the complete opposite one post ago.

Yes itā€™s shit play to replace what someone said with your own inaccurate version of what they said, is this lost on you?

Out of interest, who are my town reads - should be easy for you given your familiarity with my posts no?

Status
Not open for further replies.