A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you didn‘t give any clear reads. You can‘t seriously call that post regarding PG a read. You didn‘t even explain your thought process there.
Again, it‘s lazy.
What the fuck are you talking about- I’m saying that I’m borderline certain he’s town - I didn’t explicitly state it at the time I guess but it’s clearly based on his posts up to that point, unless you think I just decided to asspull a town read on a random player for no reason?

It’s not baseless at all. His posting and manner are the exact opposite of the previous game, it’s an easy read to make

You can go read my posts for my thoughts on other players, or you canlynch me if you can conjure up the balls to try it
so what? you think pot is not a competent player to change his style from lurking into being more outgoing as scum? Feels lazy as hell mate.

I am already voting you lol. I am really enjoying this back and forth, seeing you in edge like this is fascinating.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why would I be embarrassed? I’m not the one with reading difficulties
I think it's a bit unfair to expect a player to have committed to memory your reads, when a) you don't spebd much time establishing them and b) there is no real incentive currently for anyone to actively focus on remembering your reads. To then say that failure to commit this to memory establishes reading difficulty (and if this isn't the case, then I adk you to correct me on this) comes across as insincere and bullish.

so what? you think pot is not a competent player to change his style from lurking into being more outgoing as scum? Feels lazy as hell mate.

I am already voting you lol. I am really enjoying this back and forth, seeing you in edge like this is fascinating.
I don’t think he’s very competent as scum, no

Is English your native language?

I think it's a bit unfair to expect a player to have committed to memory your reads, when a) you don't spebd much time establishing them and b) there is no real incentive currently for anyone to actively focus on remembering your reads. To then say that failure to commit this to memory establishes reading difficulty (and if this isn't the case, then I adk you to correct me on this) comes across as insincere and bullish.
I think it’s perfectly fair when I gave ample opportunity to go back and read what I’ve actually said, and even more fair if it’s a person who is actively pushing me. Don’t you think a person should get their facts in order first?

But that’s just me

No need to defend me ratchet chan, I can handle myself such fine. ;D

I noted down this unwarranted defense from you mate. You ain't gonna pocket me at all.

What the fuck are you talking about- I’m saying that I’m borderline certain he’s town - I didn’t explicitly state it at the time I guess but it’s clearly based on his posts up to that point, unless you think I just decided to asspull a town read on a random player for no reason?
Well, then explain it. The way you replied to SK you sounded like you provided multiple clear reads. Which you factually just didn‘t do. It‘s just like your vote on me. No explanation or proper reasoning given. Scummy undertone is not a reason. You have to explain how it‘s scummy. Or you don‘t have a real reason. You can even call it gut feeling Idc, but you didn‘t do that either. See where the problem lies? If people can‘t understand your thought process, that‘s not on them, but on you who fails to make your thoughts clear.

A fair point. However, from my perspective, I felt Pero had mischaracterised our exchange somewhat, and so to force something out of him, I had to reach a bit to get him talking. I managed to extract some behaviour I could read him from, which in turn has led to my current town read.

I also think a result of this was I got Ultra to overextend his hand a touch, if you see my discussion with him I felt he attempted to shift his position after he first latched on to something he felt he could safely attack, a characteristic I expect to see from scum.

Any thoughts on what I've just said? Does my explanation make sense from a town perspective, if you accept that I may be disregarding how I come across in order to prompt certain behaviour from players?
It didn't feel to me you were trying to get a read on him, more like you were emotional about being called emotional? That's how it did seem

I didn't understand the ultra part, u think he scum bc he tried to shift the attention from whom?

And for the last part, I am not really sure, I need to read the exchange again but I would still say u don't ping me as town here

I see I see, I hope you feel better as the day move forward.

As for me, I can't complain I am having the blast of my life talking to my boy gramm who is giving me his very valuable time to talk to me. But also preparing myself mentally that I am fucked for work tomorrow ;D
Thanks bestie ^

Lol go to sleep then, why u torturing yourself

Sk what do u think about senior ratchet so far?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think it’s perfectly fair when I gave ample opportunity to go back and read what I’ve actually said, and even more fair if it’s a person who is actively pushing me. Don’t you think a person should get their facts in order first?

But that’s just me
I'm not sure why you expect a player to comb through however many posts you have instead of summarising where your current thoughts are at in a single post here. It seems to be by far the most efficient and productive way to address. Rather than... whatever this is.

I'm not sure why you expect a player to comb through however many posts you have instead of summarising where your current thoughts are at in a single post here. It seems to be by far the most efficient and productive way to address. Rather than... whatever this is.
Coming from you, this is hilarious

Thanks bestie ^

Lol go to sleep then, why u torturing yourself

Sk what do u think about senior ratchet so far?
I am not your bestie, let's make that very clear. I would have no qualms hanging you to the nearest tree if you are a filthy scum.

Torturing myself? i am having a blast right now. But I wish I can sleep Nana...... i can't :(

I think senior ratchet chances of being townie is reasonable this game. I am just happy he didn't out as an indie scum.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well, then explain it. The way you replied to SK you sounded like you provided multiple clear reads. Which you factually just didn‘t do. It‘s just like your vote on me. No explanation or proper reasoning given. Scummy undertone is not a reason. You have to explain how it‘s scummy. Or you don‘t have a real reason. You can even call it gut feeling Idc, but you didn‘t do that either. See where the problem lies? If people can‘t understand your thought process, that‘s not on them, but on you who fails to make your thoughts clear.
Hes voting you? What happened to his sheeping of Pot?

Status
Not open for further replies.