What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and queen have zoan recover for week.

‘’Jack recover during raid time.

‘’Are you telling me king and queen didn’t recover except jack did in raid ?

What are you dumb guys ?
Did King recover his wing? I am not trying to start a Sanji vs Zoro fandom fight. But, Queen didn’t lose a piece of his actual body. King did. From the scans it isn’t clear about King’s recovery. Still an impressive feat by GB, with injured King.

No, there was clear evidence that Pluto was in Arabasta, you could understand that from dialogues between Croro and Cobra. Cobra knew that something was indeed hidden there. While there was no evidence for Wano. This is riddicules. Anyway, I don't really care about One Piece, and as I promised I'm going to say farewell for this manga.
No what?
Crocodile can't read poneglyphs the only thing we were told it that the poneglyph had the location of Pluton, stop making headcanon lmao
Cobra knew that the poneglyph contained the location of Pluton.

Did King recover his wing? I am not trying to start a Sanji vs Zoro fandom fight. But, Queen didn’t lose a piece of his actual body. King did. From the scans it isn’t clear about King’s recovery. Still an impressive feat by GB, with injured King.
One piece is filled with people lose limb mean not a nerf.

Example : Kidd, Shanks, perp who his arm due bo,b explosion, Kuzan.

King is fire guy and he lose to wood guy.

Seriously @Albino 👑

Marco had no reason to not go all out and use his strongest attacks but King wasn't hurt at all. I just don't see in a 1v1 how Marco can hurt King enough to take him down.
It wasn't explicitly stated he was weakened but he and queen definitely were tho

Pretty much like the rest of the tanky ass beast pirates and linlin. Who either kept getting back up pretending every attack did nothing but in actually it was actually doin legit damage

Marco "lost" when he ran out of stamina and needed a break but even then eventually got back up using his fruit

He isn't stop coping. Oda doesn't see them, otherwise Luffy wouldn't defeat Kaidou 1 vs 1 and Kid and Law not even defeat Big Mom in a 2 vs 1.
Luffy didn’t defeat Kaido 1 v 1. On TWO occasions Oda made it clear that even though Kaido LOOKED fine the attacks were working on him.
And Kaido lost a 20 v 1 tornado tag match. You gotta read the series how Oda portrays it.

People : king did not use flame mode reeeereee

Me: so king flame mode didn’t work on greenbull and try use speed mode but got caught easily by greenbull.

‘’I swear uneducated people can read better than yonko fans

Luffy didn’t defeat Kaido 1 v 1. On TWO occasions Oda made it clear that even though Kaido LOOKED fine the attacks were working on him.
And Kaido lost a 20 v 1 tornado tag match. You gotta read the series how Oda portrays it.
Nobody did any serious lasting damage on him, and Luffy fought an all out Kaidou solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.