A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember town gram was very active and helped a lot in solving the game in wow.
But he was the opposite of that last game where he was town too.
I dont know what to think of him.
Exactly, i see no game solving from him, his votes are lazy, his reads are lazy, his scum read which apparently is only flower looks lazy. Nothing he provided so far showed me a townie mentality.

Tell me Cal, who are your scum reads beside flower here?
Don't have many yet I will have a proper catch up soon as I've just woken up and skimm3d for the most part

Ekko came off the back and forth worse yesterday I thought but I had started to think that could be TvT, never really bought flowers vote on Ekko though so keeping that int he back of my mind

Had town read PG early and that faded

Opposite with Pero, scum read early but that changed into a town read as thread went on

Not particularly loved your ideas since I've woken up but you are contributing actively and it feels just about like scum hunting is my initial thought, will revaulaye you through an ISO in a little while

I seen his townie game alot of times now, and something is off about him. I am more than happy to admit that my hunch is wrong, but for that to happen I need to see something from him. So far, I am not seeing anything that tells me otherwise.
Elaboration in this would be nice so I know you're not just saying things to say things

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He demands I make a case on him despite him having few posts and fewer opinions, gets very defensive over being put forward on the basis that it's played out, despite his sole scum read being Flower which is blatantly sheeping. Defensive, craven and conscious. Obvious scum is obvious. You don't see this?

Elaboration in this would be nice so I know you're not just saying things to say things
Sure townie gramm from what I seen is actively solving this game, engaging in meaningful conversations, and actually provide insights into the game and have townie mentality mindset. All of which i see lacking this game, you are more than welcome to point things out or to defend on his behalf.

He demands I make a case on him despite him having few posts and fewer opinions, gets very defensive over being put forward on the basis that it's played out, despite his sole scum read being Flower which is blatantly sheeping. Defensive, craven and conscious. Obvious scum is obvious. You don't see this?
I am def not liking his recent posts, ill tell you that much. My brain is literally running out of fuel.

But alot of stuff happened prior to that mate like what? lol

okay what are your town reads and scum reads so far?
Ok here is the deal.
I do not want to put a lot of effort in this rn
I got shoot/lynched d1 in 5/6 games so far.

Just 16 pages so far.
I think flower is different this time.
Doodsy = town.
Doc = town
Ripped cal = ?
Soulkill3r = ?
Ratchet = scum
Ekko = town

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sure townie gramm from what I seen is actively solving this game, engaging in meaningful conversations, and actually provide insights into the game and have townie mentality mindset. All of which i see lacking this game, you are more than welcome to point things out or to defend on his behalf.
I think he was solving the game so much in wow because he liked the theme.
Here and last game he is not as excited for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.