What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its a manga consisting of stationary panels not illustrating that king jumped and is in the air for a while while sanji himself is using levitation devices.. Zoro himself questions the Wings and we see King using them against Zoro
Again. Characters can jump at distances of hundreds of meters and clash mid air. The facts we know:

- Zoro questioned the role of King's wings
- We see a panel of King intercepting Sanji mid air, grabbing his neck and turning Zoan
- We have never seen King actually fly with his base wings
- Nor was he mentioned to be able to fly in base
- He is not the only one possessing wings he cannot use to fly
- King was seen jumping off the cliff of Onigashima in base to dodge Zoro, turn Zoan to fly back and then immediately turn back into base - a use less intermediate step if he could fly in base

So it is for you to prove that King can fly and not vice versa. Pointing to a panel where King intercepts Sanji mid air doesn't do the job.

Oh shit my guys, I strongly believe how that I know how Wano will end. I will have to do a larger post on this because there are many thoughts I want to articulate.

So in this post, I talked about Akainu’s tattoo and vegetation symbolism and all that stuff. Reread this post for context. In that post, I talked about how I believed that Green Bull will be a symbolic extension of Akainu’s own philosophy on Justice as Green Bull seems to be an Absolute Justice type.

Well, I was thinking about the end of Wano, and do you guys remember exactly what event was stated in-canon to be the symbolic marker of Kaido’s defeat?

A volcanic eruption. And what happens after that volcanic eruption? Vegetation starts to spread across Wano (via Green Bull).

There is no way this is a fucking coincidence.

This is where Oda will start to give Akainu character development once again. And so, I think Green Bull will actually successfully annex Wano into the World Government, but that this event will cause rebellion and anger across the world (or will backfire in some other way) and that Wano’s annexation will be a bittersweet victory for Akainu who will not really feel pride from annexing Wano.

The main reason I think this, is because post-timeskip has been all about Oda deconstructing Akainu’s own world-view and philosophies. For Oda to do this fully, he can’t just hand Fleet Admiral Akainu Ls left and right, he has to give him victories too, but then have those victories themselves feel empty and backfire. This is how Oda will truly give Akainu real development (if this is what Oda is trying to do, I’m almost positive that it is).

This also mirrors Japan opening it’s borders irl, the old Japanese villains being represented by Kaido (the Dragon and the Oni), Orochi (the hydra), etc…and the new Japanese villains being the rest of the world (represented by the Marines and the WG).

So does this mean Green Bull will defeat the alliance? Not necessarily, moreso I think when Green Bull shows up, the Straw Hats will believe they need to leave Wano on their own in the same way they left Alabasta, because they’re just criminals after all, most of Wano didn’t even know Orochi was evil or that Kaido was a bad guy or that the Kozukis are good lol.

So yeah. Green Bull annexes Wano, Akainu still cries, the alliance leaves with neither Green Bull defeating them or Vice versa. I’ll do a bigger more detailed post when the chapter drops.

This post may appear incoherent but I was so hyped when I thought of this that I had to share lol. More coherent post inbound when the chapter drops I guess lol.

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @MarineHQ62 @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Jiihad @TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Van @Blackbeard etc etc etc
How can he anex Wano with SH there? They going to all be captured or something?

Yeah it was clear as day but they will still say things to try make him look bad ass lol admirals are just to much
@Gol D. Roger
I’m not sure why you guys are saying King doesn’t have his Lunarian defense. It’s clearly emphasized that he’s blocking some of the root:
He’s also less drained.
So Ryokugyu negged him even when his hax was up.
Jesus fuck, stop spreading missinformation like those who say that Queen and King are in sea stone cuffs.

This panel shows King GETTING IMPALED (notice the effect) GB didn't even start draining King because he just impaled him. You retards need to learn how to read the manga.

You retards are doing the same thing those retards are doing with sea stone cuffs shit
:tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.