A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He demands I make a case on him despite him having few posts and fewer opinions, gets very defensive over being put forward on the basis that it's played out, despite his sole scum read being Flower which is blatantly sheeping. Defensive, craven and conscious. Obvious scum is obvious. You don't see this?
Lol.
You think flower really gonna isolate me?
Cmon now.
I was taking the piss cuz she never does that....

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What you gonna do?
Shoot me?
Gonna look silly after I flip.

And yeah if I roll something nice imma probs use it on you.
Self defense and what not
See this defence doesn't do anything for. I'm going to look silly? Why? You've admitted that you're not very interested in trying this game. If you think I'm scum, then surely you want me to be held to greater account than merely looking silly?

Sure townie gramm from what I seen is actively solving this game, engaging in meaningful conversations, and actually provide insights into the game and have townie mentality mindset. All of which i see lacking this game, you are more than welcome to point things out or to defend on his behalf.
I would argue that his conversations with you and Flower have been meaningful as they've led to some pretty useful content. Wouldn't you?

See this defence doesn't do anything for. I'm going to look silly? Why? You've admitted that you're not very interested in trying this game. If you think I'm scum, then surely you want me to be held to greater account than merely looking silly?
*shrugs*

You always have me as scum even b4 I make a post.
Its like whatever.
If I flip scum good 4 you and if not you just gonna look silly.
Thats all I said.

I expected to read some crap about being away, and boy was I not disappointed.

I work for a bank, I can’t play as and when I’d like when I’m at work.

Initial thought on SK is that he’s probably town cutting corners, it feels like he’s legitimately excited at thinking he has a catch.

I don’t know where this myth of me ducking as scum has arisen from - I was very active in the one game where most of you have played with me as scum (FMA). It’s probably fair to say I’m not as abrasive as scum as it’s generally not in my interest to do that, but that’s not what I’m being accused of here.

Sticking to my flower vote, I think her defence basically boils down to an appeal to emotion. She has no substantive defence because she herself acknowledges her posts are scummy.

In other news, I probably favour ekko over ratchet, feel like ekkos a relatively easy catch at this point and he’s leaning more into his typical self centred wall of text routine. I was thinking under similar lines to Fuji before he subbed out, so I view that slot positively too. If it isn’t clear, I’m confident PG and Cal are both town based on their posts so far in contrast with the previous game- they’re both fine players but not to the point they can shift their personality on a dime

I don’t understand tpeins play around me from a town perspective, so add him to flower and Pero as players I’m fine with dying

Ratchet

In other news, I probably favour ekko over ratchet, feel like ekkos a relatively easy catch at this point and he’s leaning more into his typical self centred wall of text routine. I was thinking under similar lines to Fuji before
I'm not sure what your actual take away here is. I'm not sure what Ekko having a small scum range has to do with this. To make it easy for me, can you tell me where you have Ekko or myself, town or scum.

I don’t understand tpeins play around me from a town perspective, so add him to flower and Pero as players I’m fine with dying
What play around you?
I literally hadn't even read anything and just said post count = not alignment indicative.

Trying to push sus to me based on that is silly.
Youbare Making it sound as If I spent hella posts discussing you to others...
It was literally just 1 post.

Ratchet

I think ekko is likely town, and you could still be anything.
Pretty shallow thought process. I don't see why you frame it as favouring Ekko over me when surely we should be read on the merits of our own contributions, and not in respect to one another? I also don't believe you have no idea whatsoever about what alignment I could be, regardless of whether you're correct or not my posts are evocative enough to have earned some read along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.