A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty shallow thought process. I don't see why you frame it as favouring Ekko over me when surely we should be read on the merits of our own contributions, and not in respect to one another? I also don't believe you have no idea whatsoever about what alignment I could be, regardless of whether you're correct or not my posts are evocative enough to have earned some read along the way.
Jesus.

I don’t believe you are scum together

I think it likelier you are scum than he

Why is everything so difficult

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Jesus.

I don’t believe you are scum together

I think it likelier you are scum than he

Why is everything so difficult
That isn't really what I asked. You're basing your alignment read of me purely off of your read of Ekko, and I don't see why that is. Allow me to be clear. If I'm to accept for the moment that Ekko and myself are both Town, then I fully expect Scum to talk around it, much like you have, without ever really holding a clear stance or position as to what your read of the situation is. I'm not actually getting any indication at all that you're interested in solving this part of the game.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Predictions based on not reading anything.
purple is indies
red is scum
yellow is scum lean
green is town.

Players:-

1) Peroroncino
2) Jew D. Boy
3) Nana
4) Kagurashii
5) Doddsy

6) Ultra
7) Pot Goblin
8) Ekkologix
9) Lord Melkor
10) Dr_Professor83
11) BakiDou

12) hime
13) RippedCal
14) Rej

15) Zolo
16) DoctorIndigo

17) Flowa
18) Fujishiro
19) Reborn
20) T-Pein™

21) Grammaton
22) TheKnightOfTheSea
23) SoulKiller
24) Charlie
25) Dragomir

26) Sallucion
27) Ratchet
:catsure:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

You are a funny one.

Ofcourse, how can I not be restless in the presence of Kagurashii herself?

You stated you gonna catch up and will brb soon, but I think we both have different definition of soon here. So, just checking to see where you at, and got what I wanted from this post of yours.
I had no idea that I made someone restless. :blush:

Yeah I did say that but something came up. Anyways I’m just at page 20 now and I can see that things are slowing transcending from the fluff phase to the serious phase.

Ratchet is the first one to have caught my eyes in a good way because of his reaction test on Flower. Interesting reaction by Ekko and also his defense of Flower is noted.

Cal’s posts are pretty decent because he’s questioning people.

Pero and Pot - Pero is following my footsteps when I scum read him based on his history. He’s doing the same thing with Pot. But then again Pot says that Pero might be using this statement to kill him later which doesn’t seem like this is a joke going on between them. Both of them look suspicious.

Nana and Indigo interaction was interesting. I never played with Indigo so I don’t know if he’ll do the blatant mistake of fishing for roles this early. Gotta keep eye on him.

Ultra is just fluffing. I’m looking forward to see some constructive posts from him.

Rej and Sallu are two people who are in the background and both of them make me nervous tbh.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
eh it feels genuine at least
I'm not what genuine has to do with it though. He can be genuine in his emotion and still be either scum or town. If he's scum, he's annoyed at being caught over reasons he considers weak, and if he's Town, he's annoyed at being accused over reasons he considers weak. In both cases the emotion is genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.