What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His exoskeleton gives him an enhanced healing factor, and he was nursed back to health from the damage he got from Queen
Queen could not hurt sanji after exesceleton awakening . I mean sanji fainted just because he run out of his energy . That is all . After sword hit , there is no considerable damage from queen . Also , sanii turn back old view . Current sanji cannot use exoskeleton or ifrit jambe . For me, sanji have hybrid mode anymore . Like mytical zoan .

Who knows joyboy in current era ?

Also , world government could not hide anything . This equal bounty come from news . News said that 3 worst beat two yonkou no detail .
The newspaper does not make the bountys. They basically wanted go give Luffy 3b and remove the D in his name. Only that the order to not show G5 and to remove the d never went through.

You forgot the CP0 dude saw everything?

Queen could not hurt sanji after exesceleton awakening . I mean sanji fainted just because he run out of his energy . That is all . After sword hit , there is no considerable damage from queen . Also , sanii turn back old view . Current sanji cannot use exoskeleton or ifrit jambe . For me, sanji have hybrid mode anymore . Like mytical zoan .
Queen did hit Sanji post power up, and Sanji's eyebrows not being changed could be because he's still retaining his emotions
And his exoskeleton may as well be passive

Queen hurt Sanji multiple times after his awakening. Stop making up shit.

Oh shit my guys, I strongly believe how that I know how Wano will end. I will have to do a larger post on this because there are many thoughts I want to articulate.

So in this post, I talked about Akainu’s tattoo and vegetation symbolism and all that stuff. Reread this post for context. In that post, I talked about how I believed that Green Bull will be a symbolic extension of Akainu’s own philosophy on Justice as Green Bull seems to be an Absolute Justice type.

Well, I was thinking about the end of Wano, and do you guys remember exactly what event was stated in-canon to be the symbolic marker of Kaido’s defeat?

A volcanic eruption. And what happens after that volcanic eruption? Vegetation starts to spread across Wano (via Green Bull).

There is no way this is a fucking coincidence.

This is where Oda will start to give Akainu character development once again. And so, I think Green Bull will actually successfully annex Wano into the World Government, but that this event will cause rebellion and anger across the world (or will backfire in some other way) and that Wano’s annexation will be a bittersweet victory for Akainu who will not really feel pride from annexing Wano.

The main reason I think this, is because post-timeskip has been all about Oda deconstructing Akainu’s own world-view and philosophies. For Oda to do this fully, he can’t just hand Fleet Admiral Akainu Ls left and right, he has to give him victories too, but then have those victories themselves feel empty and backfire. This is how Oda will truly give Akainu real development (if this is what Oda is trying to do, I’m almost positive that it is).

This also mirrors Japan opening it’s borders irl, the old Japanese villains being represented by Kaido (the Dragon and the Oni), Orochi (the hydra), etc…and the new Japanese villains being the rest of the world (represented by the Marines and the WG).

So does this mean Green Bull will defeat the alliance? Not necessarily, moreso I think when Green Bull shows up, the Straw Hats will believe they need to leave Wano on their own in the same way they left Alabasta, because they’re just criminals after all, most of Wano didn’t even know Orochi was evil or that Kaido was a bad guy or that the Kozukis are good lol.

So yeah. Green Bull annexes Wano, Akainu still cries, the alliance leaves with neither Green Bull defeating them or Vice versa. I’ll do a bigger more detailed post when the chapter drops.

This post may appear incoherent but I was so hyped when I thought of this that I had to share lol. More coherent post inbound when the chapter drops I guess lol.

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @MarineHQ62 @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Jiihad @TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Van @Blackbeard etc etc etc
There no fucking way that WG will annex Wano and there is no fucking way GB defeat alliance. Anyone who think so is set up for rude awakening.

Queen hurt Sanji multiple times after his awakening. Stop making up shit.
After awakening , sanji escaped . Then he destroyed raid suit . Then he managed to many attack against Queen . Queen just hit sanjis siblings attack which were such a weak attack . Sanji cut queens arm .

Total he got just one or two attack from queen in total after awakening . Also even you said truth , exesceleton protected and regenerated sanji simultaneously. Right now , sanjis gene is inactive .

I never claimed YC = Admiral though. And blame oda's writing of Fuji that admirals get clowned. Remove Fuji and they look much better
Fujitora has done nothing wrong we already know his intent during dressrosa.
The time he showed a glimpse of some of his power this is what happen

Post automatically merged:

you put admiral over shanks :D
Easily

I think this chapter exemplifies why Luffy is Joyboy really well. Luffy isn't Joyboy because he's a D or because of his fruit or because he's a "chosen one" or whatever. He’s Joyboy because his friendly nature lets him make friends easily and inspire others. This is why he’s the WG’s greatest threat. He directly caused the chaos the world is in right now because of how he inspired everyone he’s come across to shoot higher. When Mihawk said that Luffy's strongest weapon was his ability to draw other people to him, he wasn't kidding
Luffy is "Joyboy" in the most literal sense: he is a boy who brings joy. That is what it means to be Joyboy

There no fucking way that WG will annex Wano and there is no fucking way GB defeat alliance. Anyone who think so is set up for rude awakening.
I also think Greenbull isn't just going to get his ass kicked. We're probably not getting a full-on fight. Greenbull will likely make some threats and be ready to take down the alliance, but he's gonna get talked out of it

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It’s a good thing I didn’t say this lol. Even though Green Bull destroys this Pussy ass alliance power-wise.

I genuinely worry for some of your futures.

Status
Not open for further replies.