What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think Greenbull isn't just going to get his ass kicked. We're probably not getting a full-on fight. Greenbull will likely make some threats and be ready to take down the alliance, but he's gonna get talked out of it
After reading this chapter i dont think gb is a person who will talk to them he is getting kocked out of wano

what did Fuji do?

Unless you are a clinical retard that couldn't comprehend that Fuji was letting Luffy take the glory, idk what you are upset about
Fujitora is the most downplayed top tier ever.
He shows off his glimpses of what he can do at the end of dressrosa. With raging tiger on luffy which would’ve sent him in the ocean if he didn’t fall in the hands of hardjudin. And his island level feat

Fuji stronger DF but personality that makes him not as competent as he could be.

Ryo weaker DF but personality makes him more competent than Fuji

Overall Ryo will look stronger.

Kid pirates are really trash

-kid as less impressive than Law against BM
-kid got cucked by luffy for the yk title
-kid's abilities aren't even 1% as cool as they should be, he is basically just a junk brawler
-killer got a smile fruit
-killer got destroyed by zoro
-killer got hawkins when fucking sanji, the #3 not even #2 od the SH, got a yc2

will killer even have a better bounty than sanji? yall better pray for that

And now the yk saga is even ending, these guys are about to get fucking sidelined like bege until the final war starts and they can play a role like squardo in mf

no reason to even bring up law's crew, jinbei the #5 of the sh fucking solos the entire crew

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Fuji stronger DF but personality that makes him not as competent as he could be.

Ryo weaker DF but personally makes him more competent than Fuji

Overall Ryo will look stronger.
Until we see everything that the Admirals have in their bag when they are fleshed out, we can never say who is stronger. Only thing we can say is that Sakazuki is a cut above the rest and the rest are super relative to each other and each being insanely strong.

Shanks still likely has a similar fighting style and haki affinity
Also imo had pk potential before he chose to give up his arm to bet on luffy
Roger even gave him his straw hat

Roger shanks and luffy are the strongest of their individual generation
Also i consider kaido part of the old gen with his other rocks pirate members
Roger gave him the hat but Oda grouped Roger, Oden and Luffy as PK trio

Until we see everything that the Admirals have in their bag when they are fleshed out, we can never say who is stronger. Only thing we can say is that Sakazuki is a cut above the rest and the rest are super relative to each other and each being insanely strong.
I didn't mean to say one is stronger. One will look stronger but they're actually ~ to each other bar Akainu. Ryo literally wanks him.

Status
Not open for further replies.