A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not what genuine has to do with it though. He can be genuine in his emotion and still be either scum or town. If he's scum, he's annoyed at being caught over reasons he considers weak, and if he's Town, he's annoyed at being accused over reasons he considers weak. In both cases the emotion is genuine.
Well yes, as i said, feels genuine. Tho that kind of reaction usually stems from a townie cause they are first ones to give up, mafia on other hand has teammates to cheer them on or help them in the situation

I think gram is very likely town based on that last post

He's not the type to appeal to emotion and wouldnt dip on a game where he had teammates

I've seen him get himself modkilled as town though purely because he couldn't deal with what he perceived to be thick town play

I still think that activity = not alignment indicative and its just some 50/50.
If he flips town good and if he doesnt too bad
Just d1 after all.

Thats how d1 goes
Pick someone and hope he is bad.
Come up with some reasoning.

What is weird is that he was antagonizing me tho ...
That is something that is scummy
Literally why come at me?
Its like he wants the whole thread to go after him

He's not the type to appeal to emotion and wouldnt dip on a game where he had teammates

I've seen him get himself modkilled as town though purely because he couldn't deal with what he perceived to be thick town play
Found scum
How dare you think gramma is town.
Kek.

Well yes, as i said, feels genuine. Tho that kind of reaction usually stems from a townie cause they are first ones to give up, mafia on other hand has teammates to cheer them on or help them in the situation
What if his team mates aren't active, though? Frustration isn't necessarily always a Town tell.

First 5 players have more posts than all other players combined, And reading them is nuts bcs they use new post for every single line of text they wanna add. Reading back isn't a problem but my god is it annoying to read back and forth of 4 people for several pages

First several pages is mainly fluff as to be expected, then talk about the set up. But what caught my eye is that some players are more confident than others. This could be an indicator of the role they got or something in that sort of way.

Between first 5 players with most posts I am just gonna say there is most likely 2 scums out of 5 people present. There is always a wolf or two that keep the high post or at least try to steer the game forward with the discussion.

As for those that will ask me names, not yet. I wanna observe some stuff first but i have my finger of few peeps

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž

It's an appeal to emotion regardless here. I also have no reason to apply any benefit of the doubt - if he isn't going to play, then he is a viable candidate to be lynched.

What if his team mates aren't active, though? Frustration isn't necessarily always a Town tell.
What if that, what if this and so on.

This post basically smells of nullification of mine over a vague possibility. Gramma to me feels townish simply bcs of annoyance, had the same shit myself more than once and frankly so did you flower

Mafia burts in a different way, they are retaliatory and they will usually respond with actions. Granted we didn't get abilities so far but soon enough we will know how the dice will roll.

It's an appeal to emotion regardless here. I also have no reason to apply any benefit of the doubt - if he isn't going to play, then he is a viable candidate to be lynched.
I'm sorry but that is BS.

Just because dude snapped a bit isn't a reason to immediately lynch him. In fact i would say it is very opportunistic of you to do so.

Hell I would even add that you are rather gonna lynch him bcs of that outburst than your actual scum read on him.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I'm sorry but that is BS.

Just because dude snapped a bit isn't a reason to immediately lynch him. In fact i would say it is very opportunistic of you to do so.

Hell I would even add that you are rather gonna lynch him bcs of that outburst than your actual scum read on him.
I never said it was the only reason. He has plenty of time to come back and improve his play, if he follows through with his intent to not play then... what are we actually losing here?

What if that, what if this and so on.

This post basically smells of nullification of mine over a vague possibility. Gramma to me feels townish simply bcs of annoyance, had the same shit myself more than once and frankly so did you flower

Mafia burts in a different way, they are retaliatory and they will usually respond with actions. Granted we didn't get abilities so far but soon enough we will know how the dice will roll.
I mean, he votes me without even giving a proper reason why. This is much worse. So I have no sympathy there.

Status
Not open for further replies.