A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
>Says he has plenty of time to come back and improve his play
>Advocates for his lynch the moment he snapped
I think you need to check what I actually said:
if he isn't going to play, then he is a viable candidate to be lynched.
See the keyword - "if".
And for start if the will AFK then why lynch him and waste a lynch on afk player rather than a scummy one that is actually active?
I had him down as a scum read besides. I'm not saying I think we should vote a player who is town because they had an emotional moment. I'm saying I think we should lynch a player I think is scum, the outburst only increases my desire to do so.

I think you need to check what I actually said:

See the keyword - "if".

I had him down as a scum read besides. I'm not saying I think we should vote a player who is town because they had an emotional moment. I'm saying I think we should lynch a player I think is scum, the outburst only increases my desire to do so.
I know what you said and it is wrong

You obv sus him yet the moment he snaps the reason he did so turns out to be main driving force for him to be voted and lynched. If your read of him was that strong you would have voted him before the outburst. Outburst just seems like a opportunity to pounce on.

And you can't really say - If he comes back and improves his play bcs that indicates you are willing to let someone you think is scummy correct his play to say he is townie.

Where is logic in that? Do you know how easy is for a scum player to switch his words to appear more townie?

It is just bad ratchet, if you think he is scum you vote him bcs of it, not some outburst or saying - i'll give him a chance to come back and act less scummy so i can remove my vote from him

I know you did not read but FYI.
remember that SOFT defense you were talking about?
yeah you are doing it now.
and remember what gramma said about it?
he put me on a Die or Lynch list.
you do you tho.
I rarely expect something good of you but even when i do i feel disappointed again

Your defense of Gramma stemmed from -

gramma always rolls town.
he gets rekt cuz scum fear him.
probably trying to lay low me thinks.

First one is a possibility
Second one is a possibility based on first possibility
Third one is a possibility based on second possibility that is based on first possibility

That is mega weak defense of Gram, it is so weak Gram himself called it weak.

Meanwhile I am actually defending graham here because i genuinely believe he is town based on a fact we saw from him and Flowers/Ratchets response to it

Ratchet

β€Ž
I know what you said and it is wrong

You obv sus him yet the moment he snaps the reason he did so turns out to be main driving force for him to be voted and lynched. If your read of him was that strong you would have voted him before the outburst. Outburst just seems like a opportunity to pounce on.

And you can't really say - If he comes back and improves his play bcs that indicates you are willing to let someone you think is scummy correct his play to say he is townie.

Where is logic in that? Do you know how easy is for a scum player to switch his words to appear more townie?

It is just bad ratchet, if you think he is scum you vote him bcs of it, not some outburst or saying - i'll give him a chance to come back and act less scummy so i can remove my vote from him
I'm not clear what your point is. A scum read of mine just had an awful reaction to pressure, in the middle of when I'm questioning him over what seems to be a very shallow thought process. So I saw that reaction and decided it was enough to make him my vote for now. This is all very evident within my progression.

What? You say it's okay for him to act like that, but I'm scum when his push on me is far worse?

What is your wincon, Adam? Does it even say you're Town aligned?
You said he voted for you and your voted him back for that. That is textbook OMGUS flower

And as for his reason of voting you, did you guys argue before that maybe? Did you banter a bit? Cause i am willing to bet 100% you did hence he voted for you.

I'm not clear what your point is. A scum read of mine just had an awful reaction to pressure, in the middle of when I'm questioning him over what seems to be a very shallow thought process. So I saw that reaction and decided it was enough to make him my vote for now. This is all very evident within my progression.
And like i said - it is predatory and opportunistic

Ratchet

β€Ž
I love when my scum reads show weakness and I like to smell the blood in the water. And I will absolutely take full advantage of it, all of this is true.

You said he voted for you and your voted him back for that. That is textbook OMGUS flower

And as for his reason of voting you, did you guys argue before that maybe? Did you banter a bit? Cause i am willing to bet 100% you did hence he voted for you.
Well, this is how it went:

I like the thought process, I’ll help

vote Pero
thoughts on your wagon?
this seems about as transparent a case of checking temperature as it gets

Vote Flower
This is the reason he voted me. Which was basically because I asked Ratchet for his take on Ultra. He votes me on the assumption that I'm trying to buddy Ratchet and get Ultra lynched (at least this is implied). But, as you can see I called out Ultra's vote on me as weak before I even asked Ratchet about his opinion.

so you agree she’s posting scummily?
And as you can see by the other posts I quoted he himself asks people for takes on others before he votes them. And buddies them himself.

Conclusion: He's guilty of the very thing he accuses me of. So, again, how is he Town here?

Status
Not open for further replies.