A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the Goblin is town having reviewed his posts real quick. His last few posts while not insolent kind of display he doesn't care what people think of him, there isn't the effort to defend himself at all that I'd expect from a scum player. As scum he is very much in chat worrying about how to reply and what to say, think he's just writing whatever here without worrying about consequences

This is the reason he voted me. Which was basically because I asked Ratchet for his take on Ultra. He votes me on the assumption that I'm trying to buddy Ratchet and get Ultra lynched (at least this is implied). But, as you can see I called out Ultra's vote on me as weak before I even asked Ratchet about his opinion.
But this just shows he has a reason to vote for you wheres you said he never gave you a reason?

And as you can see by the other posts I quoted he himself asks people for takes on others before he votes them. And buddies them himself.
Eh? You never asked other people what they think of someone and bonded with them if you think the same?

But this just shows he has a reason to vote for you wheres you said he never gave you a reason?

Eh? You never asked other people what they think of someone and bonded with them if you think the same?
Well, it isn't a reason. Me asking Ratchet about his take is my Town play, even.

Weebs: I buddied Ratchet. Was Town.
WoW: Buddied Ratchet. Friendly Indie.
Star Wars: Buddied Ratchet. Town.
Marvel: Buddied Ratchet. Town.
Fuji's game: Buddied Ratchet. Town.

Gramma played 3/5 of the above.

So again, how is that a reason to vote me, exactly?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Town doesn't need to be opportunistic or predatory to make a point because Towns reads stem from genuine feelings and honesty

Scums reads stem from lies and weakness
Let me put it this way. My interest as Town is twofold - to find scum, and to lynch them. If my scum reads show behaviour that makes it easier for me to achieve that, I would be a fool to not oblige.

I'll concede - I'm not a particularly nice person. At least not in these games. Soi genuinely don't see your issue with my predation here.

Here is Ultra‘s ISO regarding my wagon.

No real interaction with me or discussion prior to that vote. He doesn‘t even tag me or talk to me. He just drops a vote and leaves it at that.

Shading without any explanation whatsoever.

Again admits the vote is just because.

How did he even reach that conclusion?

I didn‘t even do that.

Again, not even putting any pressure on me.

Thinks I might have a strong role yet keeps voting me.

None of these posts display any Townie mindset whatsoever. They look like he‘s just looking for an easy vote to latch on to. Town Ultra is not that lame.
Halfway through catch up here, but I actually quoted you in an earlier post and you ignored me, so this was my way of gathering your attention and pressuring you. Did you forget, or are you just being disingenuous here?

Well, it isn't a reason. Me asking Ratchet about his take is my Town play, even.
It isn't a reason but to him it is a reason to vote you. You dismiss it because you don't like it

Let me put it this way. My interest as Town is twofold - to find scum, and to lynch them. If my scum reads show behaviour that makes it easier for me to achieve that, I would be a fool to not oblige.

I'll concede - I'm not a particularly nice person. At least not in these games. Soi genuinely don't see your issue with my predation here.
What you described what town does isn't predatory, it is more akin to someone who knows they are right stand their ground. You won't be predatory because you don't need to be predatory

You now however, are predatory. You don't have that "high ground" town usually has i said top. You are acting like a legit wolf right now. Same as flower

Ratchet

It isn't a reason but to him it is a reason to vote you. You dismiss it because you don't like it

What you described what town does isn't predatory, it is more akin to someone who knows they are right stand their ground. You won't be predatory because you don't need to be predatory

You now however, are predatory. You don't have that "high ground" town usually has i said top. You are acting like a legit wolf right now. Same as flower
You're making a distinction here that I don't feel you've established.

It's just not a reason. It would be one if he never played with me, perhaps, but he should know better.

And again, are you even Town aligned?

Ratchet

On the contrary I am right now complete opposite of predatory. If i was predatory i would be on Gramma's ass not yours-

But i am yours because i believe you are scum here
I'm saying the distinction you're making between how town should act and how I'm acting isn't really qualified. My thought process is all in the thread.

It's just not a reason. It would be one if he never played with me, perhaps, but he should know better.

And again, are you even Town aligned?
Flower you are again dismissing his reason because YOU don't like it. It is still a reason, doesn't matter you don't approve of it

And yes I am town, wtf is that even a question?

Flower you are again dismissing his reason because YOU don't like it. It is still a reason, doesn't matter you don't approve of it

And yes I am town, wtf is that even a question?
Again, he played several games with me when I did the same thing and now I'm suddenly scum for it when he never had an issue with that in other games. That doesn't strike you as odd? Are you for real?

Again, he played several games with me when I did the same thing and now I'm suddenly scum for it when he never had an issue with that in other games. That doesn't strike you as odd? Are you for real?
I legit don't remember any other games that well so i can't take what you said at face value

Status
Not open for further replies.