-no technology
-no eye lasers
-no lightning
-no winch
-no brachiosnake
-no invisibility

"Queen went all out"- schizo retard :kobeha:

his strongest technique is falling down on the head? :kobeha:

Explain the logic how few tons falling down matters in the series where people can throw mountains with no damage :kobeha:

literally knocked her out all the way to Onigashima :kobeha:
Yeah falling on people with his fat ass is the strongest attack he can do. That's why he doesn't get skinny he loses his ultimate move

Ah, so I get it. The Anime is actually a parellel universe! While in the Manga, Kong Gun immediately broke through God Thread, in the parallel universe which the Anime is, God Thread could stall King Kong Gun for minutes and pierce through Luffy's fist.

:handsup:
soo linear and predictable bringing in red herring and ignoring what i said
i mean your reasoning was dogshit enough to being with.. i couldn't expect more

ig this is a way too cope too..

philosophy is vast field.

People are now saying greenbull will job to random people like luffy nik87 say.

It is new greenbull coming to talk alliance in peaceful matters.

‘’Can’t wait for excuse like luffy is nerf by 9999%.
Freaking Kidd and law are recovered to 100%. Of course they are going to defend luffy from greenbull attack.

me nu nahi pata Sukiyaki da.. ;-;

GB seems had dreadful vibes.. i don't think things will just settle with no blood being shed

Whats happening put of wano... Buggy is now a Yonko so he has done something to shake Wg enough to sit on that pedestal of Yonko.. and stuff with WARLORDS Sgg and Black beard.. prolly Shanks

there is soo much going on that its crazy

idk how oda will manage this for the next 5 years LOLL
🤣 Pta Oda nu khud v nhn 😂
Likhy Moosa prhy Khud aa 😂

Yes, there is so much going on and Oda dont know what to do, that's why he will drop the ball like he did with Wano's ending. 💩

I was sick of Wano, hope we get some spicy stuff from outside now.

I'm not saying that Sakazuki became stronger after defeating Kuzan, just that Oda has a narrative excuse to justify a possible "increase in strenght" in the case he was equivalent to Kizaru and Aokji at MF, of course Akainu being the strongest since the beginning is a plausible option as well.

The problem is: if he fights Luffy EOS, he'll obviously look much more impressive due to panel time, just how Kaido looked far better than Big Mom in Onigashima, even though they were potrayed as "equals" at the beggining of raid.
Two separate points to cover here

Firstly Kaido and Linlin don't compare on a character-level. Kaido is competent. Linlin is incompetent. Simple as that. However these do not bare any implication on their power and one thing people get wrong all the time is that the in-world dialogue (depending on the source of course) takes greater precedent than any feat ever could. If they are stated to be equals, then that is exactly what they are.

As for the other point, yes, and I said Luffy's progress does not reflect anything that would have happened between Sakazuki and Kuzan.

Oda wants to portray Zoro on similiar level as Luffy, Kidd and Law despite not being a pirate captain
This should also transfer to Zoro's opponents (mainly, Mihawk)
Mihawk will be on par with Admirals and Yonko's
Because Zoro is versing Hawkeye
That way, even though Zoro did not the same opponent as the captain trio (admirals), he will fight someone on the same level (Mihawk) after beating Samurai Ghandhi (as heat up, and, to snatch the Shodai Kitetsu)

Status
Not open for further replies.