What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much connection that they label Drake as the 1% person but it's actually Lolkins himself ?

Yes so credible
:kobeha:
You can easily argue that its a lie on hawkin's end. problem solved

and only of you had read what said

"The anime is, was, and willbe more canon that your jack shit takes when its not contradicting the manga"

Yeah, no shit

every zoan transformation gives user a strength boost
I'm asking you where it shows that full zoan gives a user the highest AP

Wanna explain how that works when Queen in his full zoan can only use his head? :milaugh:
Take the L. Queen went all out and used his strongest technique and it could only knock retard mode big mom out for a few minutes

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I personally don't care much about powerscaling and I like to look at things objectively, considering all of: hype, feats, dialogue, worldbuilding and even possibilities - but defeating Kuzan doesn't have any implications at all and here is why:

The problem with your argument is as follows:
-There is an implied upper limit to the strength of Haki for every single user
-The Admirals are veterans in combat and they are all in their 40s or older unless Aramaki breaks the mold but it seems unlikely
-It is therefore highly likely the Admirals are maxing out, or at least approaching the maximum potential of their own Haki
-Furthermore, who's to say Borsalino, Issho and Aramaki aren't actually stronger than Kuzan for example? There is nothing canon that opposes this suggestion or proves Kuzan is stronger than any Admiral at all
-You are interpreting the development of Haki in combat on the basis of an upstart crew who are all young, new to Haki and developing at an insanely fast rate, not on the perspective of normal characters and veteran Marines

As I said, in all likelihood yes Sakazuki is the strongest. However if we were to attach numerical value to his power (say idk, 100, just for arguments sake) then it is also implied that none of the Admirals would be below a 98 and this is just the pre TS admirals. As Sakazuki's promotion predates the draft there is every chance Fujitora and Ryokugyu could be as powerful or above Sakazuki in individual power. As i keep repeating, there's no way of knowing at all. All we know is that it is more probable for Sakazuki to be more powerful than Borsalino than the other way round. That is the absolute limit on what we know right now.
I'm not saying that Sakazuki became stronger after defeating Kuzan, just that Oda has a narrative excuse to justify a possible "increase in strenght" in the case he was equivalent to Kizaru and Aokji at MF, of course Akainu being the strongest since the beginning is a plausible option as well.

The problem is: if he fights Luffy EOS, he'll obviously look much more impressive due to panel time, just how Kaido looked far better than Big Mom in Onigashima, even though they were potrayed as "equals" at the beggining of raid.

Try reread that arc if you don't have anything to do, as for me it is decided already
I reread it some months ago, the only one who thought Pluton was there was Crocodile the one who was following a rumor and cannot read poneglyphs.
The one thing we had with certainty was that the poneglyph would give the location of the ancient weapon, I suggest you go and reread the Arc lol.

All admirals have their own ideal of justice which is more important than everyone else's and they have the authority to impose their own form of justice over other people's wills. Sound like conquerors to me tbh
Yup

People seem to forget that they are duty-bound but no authorities actually keep them in check. As long as they perform their role efficiently there's no problem with how they do it. They all do what they want 99% of the time and it's only in that 1% where Sakazuki will order them either on his own or on behalf of Kong/the Gorosei.

We can already tell Ryokugyu is going to do whatever he wants, however he wants and whenever he wants. Best way to look at it is simply this: Admiral receives an order to achieve an objective. The methods by which that objective is achieved does not matter - this is where the different interpretations of justice and their own personalities really shine. They are duty-bound but can do whatever they want

-no hyrbid
-no haki
-no swords
-no arms
-no poison
-no technology
-no eye lasers
-no lightning
-no winch
-no brachiosnake
-no invisibility

"Queen went all out"- schizo retard :kobeha:
and used his strongest technique
his strongest technique is falling down on the head? :kobeha:

Explain the logic how few tons falling down matters in the series where people can tank mountains with no damage :kobeha:
and it could only knock retard mode big mom out for a few minutes
literally knocked her out all the way to Onigashima :kobeha:

Every single time Admirals vs Big mom/Kaido is brought up @Echizen_Jo_Ndule repeats the same retarded argument.

"b..but Base BM/Kaido can do this and that while Admirals need...PoWeRs.."

BM was born with Top Tier durability and physical strength. Blades snapped coming in contact with her skin as a toddler. She didn't train a single minute for this. Admirals are normal people that trained their way to Top Tier using DF skills. Trying to downplay them because of that doesn't make any sense.

BM is a weakling because she can't fight with her own strength. She can only use what the Lord almighty has given her by birth. Take that away and she's weaker than Yamato.

That's the level of argumentation we're using here.

How the heck Sukiyaki survived?
Will GB see off SHs like Fujitora?
What is possibly happening outside of Wano?
me nu nahi pata Sukiyaki da.. ;-;

GB seems had dreadful vibes.. i don't think things will just settle with no blood being shed

Whats happening put of wano... Buggy is now a Yonko so he has done something to shake Wg enough to sit on that pedestal of Yonko.. and stuff with WARLORDS Sgg and Black beard.. prolly Shanks

there is soo much going on that its crazy

idk how oda will manage this for the next 5 years LOLL

Status
Not open for further replies.