What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what GB does for the plot here

and yes i believe the Gorosei does know this hence why Wano is such a controversial place.. and why they want to invade it so badly
Zunisha is somehow related to opening the borders of Wano and I think also Pluton.
Things are getting intersting now, hope Oda dont slow down the pace after break.

soo linear and predictable bringing in red herring and ignoring what i said
i mean your reasoning was dogshit enough to being with.. i couldn't expect more

ig this is a way too cope too..

philosophy is vast field.
The Anime is known for bringing up bullshit repeatedly, which even contradicts manga panels, yet you make it sound like this is the second canon source.

🤣 Pta Oda nu khud v nhn 😂
Likhy Moosa prhy Khud aa 😂
:lulz::lulz:

Yes, there is so much going on and Oda dont know what to do, that's why he will drop the ball like he did with Wano's ending. 💩
Nothing went according to plan with wano.. exactly why this break is integral.. to reconfigure and accurately execute it next time around

I was sick of Wano, hope we get some spicy stuff from outside now.
the outside news is gonna be something to look forward to.. its likely gonna be one surprise after another.. i mean it already is with Buggy being a Yonko BRUH

I reread it some months ago, the only one who thought Pluton was there was Crocodile the one who was following a rumor and cannot read poneglyphs.
The one thing we had with certainty was that the poneglyph would give the location of the ancient weapon, I suggest you go and reread the Arc lol.
I will never reread anything from One Piece, already explained it. So you can cope harder I really don't care, case there was zero evidence that Wano has to do something with Pluton. Oda shits in your brain, while you just ask him more

Yeah just like how oda has let every admiral get embarrassed in their introductory arc…
Zoro fended off Fujitora.

Law held off both Fujitora and Doflamingo

Fujitora couldn't break the bird cage.

Luffy pushed back Fujitora pre AdvCoC and Gear 5.

Fujitora got embarrassed in Dressrosa.

If Greenbull is comparable in strength Luffy is bodying him.

:milaugh:

Every single time Admirals vs Big mom/Kaido is brought up @Echizen_Jo_Ndule repeats the same retarded argument.

"b..but Base BM/Kaido can do this and that while Admirals need...PoWeRs.."

BM was born with Top Tier durability and physical strength. Blades snapped coming in contact with her skin as a toddler. She didn't train a single minute for this. Admirals are normal people that trained their way to Top Tier using DF skills. Trying to downplay them because of that doesn't make any sense.

BM is a weakling because she can't fight with her own strength. She can only use what the Lord almighty has given her by birth. Take that away and she's weaker than Yamato.

That's the level of argumentation we're using here.
A better point to bring up is the fact that kaido/BM seem to be exceptional in terms of durability even amongst the top tier pirates. Roger got beheaded by fodder marines. WB was stabbed by marines. Shanks got his arm eaten by a golf fish. BB was pierced by ace. All other top pirates don’t have the weird durability those two do.

The Anime is known for bringing up bullshit repeatedly, which even contradicts manga panels, yet you make it sound like this is the second canon source.
if you read what i said you dumb twat you wouldn't be saying this

"The anime is, was, and willbe more canon that your jack shit takes when its not contradicting the manga"
and obviously you are gonna shit on this you're opinion is not only unfounded and nonsensical but its in the minority

Status
Not open for further replies.