A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Also totally not a fan of Flower using town aligned part to "clear herself" and others

Mafia themselves prolly has "Mafia Aligned" so isn't hard to presume town has "Town Aligned"
It's a pretty risk to do that early on on D0 though, not even half way done and with no roles lol

Flower this was your conclusion:

"So yes, he factually didn‘t provide any clear reads and was just sheeping"

Your work towards the conclusion however showed that this was demonstrably untrue

Yet you've concluded it anyway. This is scummy.

Someone said earlier which I agree with that coming to a conclusion and working backward is a scummy thing to do because it shows you have an agenda. I think your agenda here is to make Gram look bad and that's what your conclusion presents, the fact he does provide clear reads and you know he does tells me that you're full of shir
Yeah, this is a lost cause.

I'm going to ignore this BS from now because it just isn't what I did. You guys are pushing a wrong narrative and instead of conceding you act like you are right. You're just wrong.

I

Indigo

Why would it be risky? Perfect reasonable thing to think
I think it's reasonable to think that, i just think it's risky to make that guess

especially if you're a fan of Breaking Bad, which there could be multiple factions and stuff

so the PM stuff could be largely different

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm genuinely interested in Ekko's response to that post.
why is this phrased like that?
"genuinly" did u have to say this word?

also you pretend to be very interested in my response to some post, which shouldnt even bother you because u scum read me.

and i know this is faked interest because when i entered the thread u made 0 mentions of said posts. u did not even quote me or tag me when u wanted my interest. i could of easily missed it and none brought it up. it got buried and it was ur job to shed light to it, which u didnt, because u really dont care what my response is. its faked interest.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I've been playing for over 9 years. I probably have over 100 scum games. You've seen... 10?
whats the point of this post? how is this related?
we have enough sample size if u did the same thing in these 10 games

i dont care about ur full scum range. i have enough sample size to make my judgements.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why is this phrased like that?
"genuinly" did u have to say this word
This is flagrant nitpicking, but I used it to flavour my statement.
also you pretend to be very interested in my response to some post, which shouldnt even bother you because u scum read me.
This isn't true. I used this point against you, because you have expressed various degrees of certainty around my alignment, and even told me that your mind is made up, your thinking completed. I have made no such claims on you. So it's within my interests to see how you interact with things I could shed some bearing on your alignment. Given that I think both you and Gram can be scum here, and your history of admonishing players over making posts like that, your lack of response is... rather troubling.
and i know this is faked interest because when i entered the thread u made 0 mentions of said posts. u did not even quote me or tag me when u wanted my interest. i could of easily missed it and none brought it up. it got buried and it was ur job to shed light to it, which u didnt, because u really dont care what my response is. its faked interest.
This is all very cute, but like I said, I carry the expectation that all players read every post. If you had actually caught up and made no mention of having read it, then I would have pulled it up. Until then though, I didn't have any concern that you would have missed it, unless you're not really actually reading the thread.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was not buried in the slightest, and I expect every player to read every post. If you missed it, well then we'd be having a different discussion.
at this point i dont wanna answer whatever that post is. neither u nor anyone else brought it for me. none is really interested so why should i bother with it. your fake contributions r noted af

Ratchet

whats the point of this post? how is this related?
we have enough sample size if u did the same thing in these 10 games

i dont care about ur full scum range. i have enough sample size to make my judgements.
I see you are as incapable of conceding the point as ever. I pointed out you have no qualifications to say that I would always do something as scum, even in the few games we've played together I haven't displayed that behaviour every time, and my point was to underline that you are not qualified to make the assertion you were making.

Ratchet

at this point i dont wanna answer whatever that post is. neither u nor anyone else brought it for me. none is really interested so why should i bother with it. your fake contributions r noted af
That in itself is a response. A poor one, to be clear, but that was expected anyway if I'm being honest.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is flagrant nitpicking, but I used it to flavour my statement.
This isn't true. I used this point against you, because you have expressed various degrees of certainty around my alignment, and even told me that your mind is made up, your thinking completed. I have made no such claims on you. So it's within my interests to see how you interact with things I could shed some bearing on your alignment. Given that I think both you and Gram can be scum here, and your history of admonishing players over making posts like that, your lack of response is... rather troubling.
This is all very cute, but like I said, I carry the expectation that all players read every post. If you had actually caught up and made no mention of having read it, then I would have pulled it up. Until then though, I didn't have any concern that you would have missed it, unless you're not really actually reading the thread.
u likely wouldnt have to say it as town, since ur thoughts wud subconsciously be genuine u dont have to specify if its a genuine thought or not

i dont get the 2nd paragraph. why is gram in this?

i really dont think u care what my asnwer is. i shouldnt of even bothered asking

I

Indigo

@RippedCal do you got any scum reads on anyone else besides flowa?

your analysis of flowa is appreciated, but you're tunneling so much it seems you don't even let yourself to consider other reads

i am trying to give flowa a bit of wiggle room here and testing the reactions, i didn't like this one very much:

I’m thinking more or less the same.

Okay, I really like you. In my Town leans you go :optimistic:.
but, the angle shooting thing felt townish to me

too risky of a play scum this early on imo

and we would have to assume the scum team has the same description as town to come that conclusion

Ratchet

u likely wouldnt have to say it as town, since ur thoughts wud subconsciously be genuine u dont have to specify if its a genuine thought or not
I would love to see you evidence this in any capacity. As it pertains to me, specifically.
i dont get the 2nd paragraph. why is gram in this?
Well, Gram is the one who made the post I wanted you to read. Given I have scum reads on both, I think it's fairly self-evident why I'd be interested in seeing how you interact with it.
i really dont think u care what my asnwer is. i shouldnt of even bothered asking
"What you think" is not an argument.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I see you are as incapable of conceding the point as ever. I pointed out you have no qualifications to say that I would always do something as scum, even in the few games we've played together I haven't displayed that behaviour every time, and my point was to underline that you are not qualified to make the assertion you were making.
u have displayed it every time
in addition what gives u the qualification to pin me to a general town trait that u fail to bring a proof for?

i can bring a proof for your little bussing play every time u r sused

look at weebs with rhea
breakfast mafia with fuji
GoT game with... the entire team

you dont randomly bus. u do it when u r getting sused. u probably already started planting the seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.