A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm literally right. Your conclusion is dispelled by your evidence lmfao
You said I said Gram has no clear Town reads and not that he just has one on you.

To which I have shown you that I acknowledged his Town read on you under the very same conclusion point you said I didn't acknowledge it.

Then you said I have an agenda instead of simply conceding because I'm right.

Adam says I accuse Gram of what I'm guilty of when evidence shows the opposite is true.

The factual evidence shows that I'm Town here yet you are stuck in a tunnel because you don't want to admit you're wrong.

So, have a good day. I'm done arguing at this point. You're wrong here, if you don't want to admit it that's on you. If I get mislynched over it, you have no excuse like "FlOweR wAS sCUmMy" because I said nothing wrong here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I would love to see you evidence this in any capacity. As it pertains to me, specifically.
thats for u to do. find a town game of urs where u used genuinly in a way like this and ill concede.

Well, Gram is the one who made the post I wanted you to read. Given I have scum reads on both, I think it's fairly self-evident why I'd be interested in seeing how you interact with it.
"What you think" is not an argument.
is this his frustrstion post? i still kind of town read gram but im missing way too many posts to make full judgement. i dont think u r busing gram. if hes scum hes from another faction to urs

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
have displayed it every time
Oh?
in addition what gives u the qualification to pin me to a general town trait that u fail to bring a proof for?
Simple - I believe it's a process every single townie must follow.
i can bring a proof for your little bussing play every time u r sused

look at weebs with rhea
breakfast mafia with fuji
GoT game with... the entire team

you dont randomly bus. u do it when u r getting sused. u probably already started planting the seeds
So you can bring up three examples. I can point to any time I've been scum in ToS, Bravely Default Mafia, Akatsuki Mafia as counter points to this behaviour just limiting myself to the examples you're familiar with.

@RippedCal do you got any scum reads on anyone else besides flowa?

your analysis of flowa is appreciated, but you're tunneling so much it seems you don't even let yourself to consider other reads

i am trying to give flowa a bit of wiggle room here and testing the reactions, i didn't like this one very much:

but, the angle shooting thing felt townish to me

too risky of a play scum this early on imo

and we would have to assume the scum team has the same description as town to come that conclusion
Don't really think I'm tunneling I've been trying to help her see my gripe, it may look like tunneling because it's taken me all morning to not even achieve that. I actually said the same thing you did about her angleshooting. I don't have any other active scum reads right now. Pero and Goblin have both hit my scum radar but I find more reason to think they're town rn

Ratchet

thats for u to do. find a town game of urs where u used genuinly in a way like this and ill concede.
Uh, no. Are you familiar with the concept of "the burden of proof"? You're the one making the claim about a trait you think I possess, therefore, the burden of proof lies with you to evidence, not with me to dissuade it.
is this his frustrstion post? i still kind of town read gram but im missing way too many posts to make full judgement. i dont think u r busing gram. if hes scum hes from another faction to urs
It's that very post, yes. I see you still refrain from having anything to say on it.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Current Leans

Peroroncino - Scum
Jew D. Boy - Null, GTH + KMWT: Town

Nana - Town
Kagurashii - Town
Doddsy - Null, GTH + POME: Scum
Ultra - Scum
Pot Goblin - Town, for once
Ekkologix - Scum
DoflaMiwhawk - Town
Dr_Professor83 - Null, nothing to go on so I flipped a coin and it landed on Town
BakiDou - Town
hime - Null, GTH + SOMT: Scum
RippedCal - Town
Rej - Town
Zolo - Town
DoctorIndigo - Town
Flowa - Town
Adam 🍎 - Town
Reborn - Null, tickle in my throat says Town
T-Pein™ - Town
Grammaton - Town
TheKnightOfTheSea - Null, tickle in my throat says scum
SoulKiller - Town
Charlie - Null, nothing to go on so I flipped a coin and it landed on Scum
Dragomir - Town
Sallucion - Scum
Ratchet - Town

There would be 2 or 3 indies in this list but I'm not quite sure where to go on that yet.

It doesn't even matter what Gram is at this point. What matters is that I get accused for things which are evidently proven to be false.

Just like Gram's AtE accusation. I argue against the BS thrown at me with pure logic. Where even is any emotion here?

You said I said Gram has no clear Town reads and not that he just has one on you.

To which I have shown you that I acknowledged his Town read on you under the very same conclusion point you said I didn't acknowledge it.

Then you said I have an agenda instead of simply conceding because I'm right.

Adam says I accuse Gram of what I'm guilty of when evidence shows the opposite is true.

The factual evidence shows that I'm Town here yet you are stuck in a tunnel because you don't want to admit you're wrong.

So, have a good day. I'm done arguing at this point. You're wrong here, if you don't want to admit it that's on you. If I get mislynched over it, you have no excuse like "FlOweR wAS sCUmMy" because I said nothing wrong here.
What factual evidence shows that you're town? :suresure:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh?
Simple - I believe it's a process every single townie must follow.
"must" is just your own fantacy and expectation of town play
we both know this isnt true or mimic of reality in any way. lets not pretend otherwise. town doesnt play this ideally at all. if they do then town wud be winning every single game here since its too easy to identify townies from not townies according to u with that trait amirite?

So you can bring up three examples. I can point to any time I've been scum in ToS, Bravely Default Mafia, Akatsuki Mafia as counter points to this behaviour just limiting myself to the examples you're familiar with.
see thats where u fooked up ratchet
u werent really sused in these games. so u did not bus them.
keyword is u have to be sused like i said.
u see how it works?

also akatsuki mafia was what... a team of 2? lol

I

Indigo

@Ratchet and @Ekkologix i would greatly appreciate it if you guys stopped focusing on each other

seems like the general feeling people have on your interactions so far is a T v T and intellectual pissing contest

all you guys are doing is making re-reads of the game absolute horrible for people getting catching up

why don't you guys put on energy and focus on other players? and help it move forward?

i do enjoy you guys talking about Gramm, and that's another point to Ratchet i guess, because he is the one bringing it up

Ratchet

"must" is just your own fantacy and expectation of town play
True, but that's why I never felt the need to evidence it specifically towards you, because I believe it's intrinsic (that means innate to) to any townie.
since its too easy to identify townies from not townies according to u with that trait amirite?
Well no, not at all actually, because competent scum can fake this. I have no idea where you got that position from.
u werent really sused in these games. so u did not bus them.
keyword is u have to be sused like i said.
In Bravely Default, I spent the first half of day one as one of the leading wagons. In the ToS games I've suspected too. My point is, it's hardly universal, and if it doesn't count when only one person suspects me, then why does it count here?

It does. Because there is nothing you actually have on me.
It's day 0. What exactly do you expect me to have. I don't think your posts or reads are genuine. Based on previous times I've thought the same thing and you flipped scum, I'm inclined to think the same thing.

It's not that deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.