A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did make myself read the first 40ish pages before bed.

I thought Fuji and Gram looked off.

Ultra reminded me a little of last game.

I thought Drago, Pero, and Cal looked Town. I thought Flower looked scum until the end and then she started to look more Town. Pot very slight town.

I read Ekko/Ratchet and I think everything Ratchet said was pretty much right. I also noticed Ekko lying about what started his Ratchet scum read. He said he scum read Ratchet 2 pages in originally and then said this:
i cannot have came in with a conclusion because before that post i did not display any actual intentionual scum read of u.
Which backs up what Ratchet was saying that Ekko already had Ratchet as scum and retroactively came up with a reason why.

I’m still *mostly* null on both. Ekko has been wrong/saying a lot of things that don’t make sense but I associate that more with Town Ekko. The hang up for me with Ekko is it doesn’t actually feel to me like he’s as convinced Ratchet is scum as he says it is. He feels fairly hollow to me.

I’ve agreed with Ratchet but I can see him as scum sitting here all day and picking Ekko apart in the logic department while still being scum. He’s a null for me.

When they argue like this they’re rarely both Town. If I had to lynch one of them it would be Ekko for the inauthentic feeling strength of his read. I associate a deferent energy to him when he’s sure he’s caught scum than I picked up here.

I did make myself read the first 40ish pages before bed.

I thought Fuji and Gram looked off.

Ultra reminded me a little of last game.

I thought Drago, Pero, and Cal looked Town. I thought Flower looked scum until the end and then she started to look more Town. Pot very slight town.

I read Ekko/Ratchet and I think everything Ratchet said was pretty much right. I also noticed Ekko lying about what started his Ratchet scum read. He said he scum read Ratchet 2 pages in originally and then said this:

Which backs up what Ratchet was saying that Ekko already had Ratchet as scum and retroactively came up with a reason why.

I’m still *mostly* null on both. Ekko has been wrong/saying a lot of things that don’t make sense but I associate that more with Town Ekko. The hang up for me with Ekko is it doesn’t actually feel to me like he’s as convinced Ratchet is scum as he says it is. He feels fairly hollow to me.

I’ve agreed with Ratchet but I can see him as scum sitting here all day and picking Ekko apart in the logic department while still being scum. He’s a null for me.

When they argue like this they’re rarely both Town. If I had to lynch one of them it would be Ekko for the inauthentic feeling strength of his read. I associate a deferent energy to him when he’s sure he’s caught scum than I picked up here.

yeah we get it you love Ratchet...

Can't you just engage on a surface level? Rampant inactivity helps no one.
I don’t plan on being rampantly inactive either lol. I think my low effort is still more than most are going to be giving anyway lol.

I can’t bring myself to be a handicap. But I’ll probably ignore the thread for long hours at a time and probably won’t kill myself catching up to everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.