A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 30+ pages behind and I'm not going to have any time as of today (Thursday) or for the rest of this day phase to read any of it.

Any kind, generous person willing to give me a summary?
Nothing much to summarize except for Ultra and Gram being cowards, Ekko having stepped into a mine field with Ratchet as usual and Adam not having understood what I meant with Town aligned.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you thought those 2 posts r so important to make instead of go and bring evidence that supports ur scum read. thats a concession. an unofficial one
Oh no, I feel my scum read on you is established enough. I don't see any reason to dance to your arbitrary standards on this.

D

Dragomir

Drago‘s ISO part 1:

Motivation which is NAI for him.

Drago‘s posts are full of him questioning others and trying to understand people‘s thought processes. It‘s a very Townie mindset to have. He‘s trying to game solve and progress the game. And he doesn‘t buddy or parrot anything, but gives mostly his own takes. Would just be nice if he realized I am just Town. It‘s annoying to get suspected by a player I think is Town when we could work together :lusalty:.

Town read.
It's a process, Flower. You and I always bicker at each other early game but eventually come around to town reading one another and then we dominate. We'll see if I make that turn around. :pepecafe:

just read the rules, i thought i was vanilla xd

i wonder whether YTW will make some changes to roles based on how D0 turns out

or maybe it's just so that nobody acts differently because of their role

idk

Gram voted me based on me buddying Ratchet when I have done that all year as Town and he played 3 games in which I did that lol.
and ultra?

D

Dragomir

Nothing much to summarize except for Ultra and Gram being cowards, Ekko having stepped into a mine field with Ratchet as usual and Adam not having understood what I meant with Town aligned.
Sigh.

@Ratchet @Ekkologix do you both enjoy arguing with each other? You both are convinced the other scum. What benefit is coming out of arguing endlessly? Are you going to somehow convince the other person that they're scum? I understand defending yourself in hopes of getting the other person to see you're town but you've been going at it for hours and from what I can see, literally nothing has changed. At some point y'all two need to stop and focus your attention on other things. You can't be seriously intending on arguing over and over for the entirety of this day phase.

Also, how are you two even finding the time to go at it like this? Y'all two are adults with jobs and shit, how are you able to post so much in so little time? It's not even been half the day phase yet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh no, I feel my scum read on you is established enough. I don't see any reason to dance to your arbitrary standards on this.
also u havent established what these arbitrary standards of mine are

it reads to me like you think i am a townie tunneling you, and you arent dancing along with it. want to establish how this dance is indicative of anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.