A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drago‘s ISO part 1:

What it do, babyyyyyyyy? Let's bust this game wide open.
Motivation which is NAI for him.
This is scum 100%.

You rolled scum, Flower? :pepehands:
Rolled scum for sure.

Flower and Pero scum. Lock it in, boys.
Wait, not Pero, I mean Pot lol.
Why are you both wearing Jolyn avatars? Confusing the shit outta me. :pepeke:
How does this make you feel about Ratchet?
Same question to your Indigo, how does this make you feel about Ratchet?
Damn, why did you drop it so early? Should have kept going with the ambiguity.
Nah, you were getting some good stuff out of it. I'm not even fully caught up yet and I've already got a few pings from it and stuff to question.
Why do you want a summary? Aren't you all caught up?
My thoughts exactly lmao.
Huh?

The immediate conclusion I came to was that it was a reaction test. Others came to that conclusion as well. What conclusion did you have?
The whole thing. What you said made no sense.
You're gonna have to explain this to me as I'm not following.
You're speaking kind of...mellow. I don't remember town Cal speaking softly and reserved like that. Town Cal is more aggressive in how he conveys his thoughts.

What if he didn't want to continue though? How can you tell it apart from a scum who got spooked from you calling him out or a townie who didn't feel like continuing with the joke?
I mean like breakdown Ekko's posts and point out the conclusion he made and how he's working backward to find evidence for that conclusion.
I'm talking about your tone. It's far more chilled out than what I'm used to seeing from you and I've only ever experienced playing with you as town.

Hmm, okay.

Never watched the show.
Please don't make wallies.

Okay, I'll take a peek.

It's an observation I made that differs from the play I got used to seeing from town Cal. Of course, I will do my due diligence on your scum games to see how it compares so far, but it's something of note that caught my eye nonetheless.
I don't really understand. Here, you explain how he's seen you and Ekko argue as different alignments. Doesn't that back up his belief that you two argue regardless of alignments? Because from his perspective y'all literally do.

Okay, do you have any thoughts on the events of the game so far?

Do you still think Ekko is scum?
I don't really understand how this disputes Ratchet's comment. What he said makes sense. Normally, in a game, the flavor and the alignments attached to it are pretty clear-cut, there's very little disagreement amongst the loremaster about it. But here, there's been several about who can be town or scum, etc. It indicates that the flavor isn't like the norm and there can be some tomfoolery involved. How does only 3-5 players disagreeing about the roles not enough for Ratchet to make that comment? Because generally, those 3-5 players are agreeing with each other.
Since you like to operate on vibes, how are you vibing with my post calling you scum?
I've read. I don't see an elaboration.

Vote Lynch Flowa
Wait, what? I didn't know you voted Flower. Also, I made it clear pretty much when I immediately entered the thread that I was scum reading her.
Okay, this is cool and all, but do you have any actual thoughts pertaining to the discussions at hand? I know you said you don't like the way Ratchet plays D0/D1, but so far, you've been very passive and distant from the discussions in the thread.

Don't remember ever buddying with you in my life.

Elaborate on how lame his push is and why are you not the vote?

You make it sound as if Ratchet was saying that as way to read those 5 players or something when he wasn't. I get what you mean here, but that doesn't really change the fact that is a flavor that subverts the normal expectations of who's scum and town with normal flavor. That's what Ratchet was saying. Do you disagree with that belief? Is Breaking Bad not a flavor with some tomfoolery in it about who can be scum and who can be town?
Drago‘s posts are full of him questioning others and trying to understand people‘s thought processes. It‘s a very Townie mindset to have. He‘s trying to game solve and progress the game. And he doesn‘t buddy or parrot anything, but gives mostly his own takes. Would just be nice if he realized I am just Town. It‘s annoying to get suspected by a player I think is Town when we could work together :lusalty:.

Town read.

I am not sure I believe you think she's all that likely to be scum here.
Ratchet look at how she uses you to cast a light on Ultra. It's not even subtle.

Now look at how she is voting Gram for not making reads when he has clearly been making reads from the outset. She is choosing to ignore things that are fully evidenced, town has absolutely no reason to do this

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet look at how she uses you to cast a light on Ultra. It's not even subtle.

Now look at how she is voting Gram for not making reads when he has clearly been making reads from the outset. She is choosing to ignore things that are fully evidenced, town has absolutely no reason to do this
I see it, but I've seen her do that as Town too. I'm not particularly concerned about Flower right now at all actually.

Demonstrably untrue assessment unless you're flat out refusing to use comprehension of language.

You're completely fabricating a narrative here. You've quoted multiple things that can only be concluded as reads and said he has no clear reads

What the fuck are you doing
Again, where are they clear? I can come to many conclusions, but how should I know how he meant anything when he factually doesn‘t explain anything?

yea there is no way flower and gramm are team mates, but i think your buddy gramm here is probably scum cal. What do you have to say about that?
I'd say it's absolutelt less likely than the alternative but I wouldn't rule it out, I've not got any history of catching gram and he is a quality scum player who could easily fool me

I'd say it's absolutelt less likely than the alternative but I wouldn't rule it out, I've not got any history of catching gram and he is a quality scum player who could easily fool me
I can clearly see the quality in him. You are right cal.

So you have anything to say regarding my back and forth with him?

Again, where are they clear? I can come to many conclusions, but how should I know how he meant anything when he factually doesn‘t explain anything?
You literally quoted a post of his saying tone Is a good way to read me and he thinks I'm town and then used the argument that he hasn't factually explained any of his reads

You literally quoted a post of his saying tone Is a good way to read me and he thinks I'm town and then used the argument that he hasn't factually explained any of his reads
I never denied he gave a Town read on you specifically. Heck, I even said he only mentions you . So, where is the false narrative?

Status
Not open for further replies.