What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point we were making is that @Seraphoenix claims that Green Bull never went to Wano because he fears Kaido.

But now Green Bull claims he will kill the party who killed Kaido and Big Mom. Doesn’t seem like Green Bull fears one mere Yonko lol.
I believe that yonkous = admirals more or less. Yonkous are not afraid of admirals and admirals are not afraid of yonkous. It depends on the situation in my opinion. Let’s wait for the chapter to drop properly and then we have a month to speculate. But it seems to me that he is using this opportunity to ambush them, since they just fight a major battle and also they think almost no one can infiltrate wano.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Wiwi @The White Crane @MarineHQ62 @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @God Buggy @God Tier Sovereignty read this comment chain, but make sure you aren’t eating or drinking anything
Post automatically merged:

Answer my question Sera lol, Green Bull claims he is going to kill the party that just killed two Yonko. Green Bull doesn’t exactly seem like he’s scared of Kaido. Lmfao
They can read so they feel even more pathetic and desperate.

Ladmiral fans life = taking L constantly :rolaugh::holdthisl:

Blackbeard doesn't have a mask.

Is he even a top tier?

Also why do you spam exactly 6 laughing Goku emojis every time? It's weird.
I asked you: prove it that I said ''extremely maskless'' :vistalaugh:

Linyagi is a Liar confirmed.

Ling not wearing a mask shows us either he is:

- mentally damaged, forgot to wear a new mask

- he wasn't even recovered enough to find a new mask

:goyea:

I believe that yonkous = admirals more or less. Yonkous are not afraid of admirals and admirals are not afraid of yonkous. It depends on the situation in my opinion. Let’s wait for the chapter to drop properly and then we have a month to speculate. But it seems to me that he is using this opportunity to ambush them, since they just fight a major battle and also they think almost no one can infiltrate wano.

Yup. Depends on which Yonko and which Admiral

Status
Not open for further replies.