A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not answering what I'm prodding you for.

Counter me. What do you have to say in response to this? To both parts. The ones about your read on Ekko and Ultra. I don't like how you keep avoiding interacting with me and ignoring my arguments.
Because both play the same way they did last game. It's not that deep. But every time Ekko tries going after Ratchet like this he is scum. And every time Ultra is laying low he's scum.

D

Dragomir

Story follows a Chemistry Teacher that becomes a Drug Lord by making quality Meth with his skills

Chemistry Teacher teams up with an old student of his that lives a life of low level crime by selling low quality shit

this old student has to two very stupid friends that are also criminals

Badger is the nickname of the character Flowa just revealed to be with an ability, it's one of those two very stupid friends

they are stupid, but they are great :)
Is there reason for me to trust the reveal about Flower's character? Does it fit for him to reveal himself like that?

Readin through the day phase again I'm likin Doffy a bit less as I didn't like how he responded to Ratchet
DoctorIndiago is a town lock for me because of his miller claim
Hime is movin away from the scum side of null with her engagement
Coach Flowa is still townie for me. I remember playin as her scum mate when I first started this game she is not someone that would draw so much attention to herself as scum like that. Though the focus on vanillas was a tad odd.
:zorothink:
actually, i town read him for the same reason or at least not scum read him for it

he seems much more relaxed and trollish with his play rn and i think hes more likely to act that way as town/indie

Emil

Certified Memelord
dont mind lynching flower b4 ratchet

the only thing that may have been going for her was an MC claim that she had been hinting

but turns out shes foken badger out of anyone. the fakest of all fakes

D

Dragomir

actually @Dragomir does adam reminds u of his weeb play?

when hime brought up the vanilla point about flower, adam kind of latched on it, similar to how he latched on alibaba in weebs in day 1 (for some silly reason i forgot)

he isnt being too forced about it here as he was there tho
Dunno yet. Need to iso. I skipped a lot of pages so I'm missing stuff right now. Don't worry, I'ma get to it around tomorrow.

I

Indigo

Is there reason for me to trust the reveal about Flower's character? Does it fit for him to reveal himself like that?
So these two stupid criminal friends, Badger and Pete are really dumb and end up telling people they are criminals and fucking up their business

so it's pretty on brand for them both to have abilities were they out themselves

now, it could be a fake WU like some people are saying

by flavour wise i think it makes sense

Emil

Certified Memelord
So these two stupid criminal friends, Badger and Pete are really dumb and end up telling people they are criminals and fucking up their business

so it's pretty on brand for them both to have abilities were they out themselves

now, it could be a fake WU like some people are saying

by flavour wise i think it makes sense
it really doesnt, badger never did something like broadcast himself to the public

I

Indigo

Also, i just remembered

when Badger is introduced in the series

he has a job doing those costume wearing things to do publicity to stores in the middle of the street

so maybe it makes sense because of that too

Status
Not open for further replies.