A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I have a problem with almost all town reads from Flowa

anyone who says anything remotely close to nice about her slot, she town reads them

did the same thing to me

but i can kinda understand the frustration though, Flowa said she had a number of games in a roll where she got killed without getting to play much

and became the target in this game right away based on Ratchet's fishing

and the WU to me is 50 / 50

i have reasons to believe that Badger would be town if he is in the game

but i don't know if the WU is true or not

so i'm conflicted

I think this Flower slot needs to be analysed first before proceeding with anything. It’s honestly very distracting and I’m liking her lesser and lesser with each post. Don’t like her claim either. It could very well be a fake.

vote lynch flower

It will resolve a lot of people:

1. Ratchet - didn’t seem to me as bad at first with his reaction test and everything. He was generating meaningful discussion but little did I know his reaction test subject - (which flower failed badly because Ratchet himself said that her reactions were bad) will later on become his partner and they will team up. I might have missed the reasons which Ratchet gave regarding this because I can remember him questioning a few people about their reactions but never really going back to Flower’s reactions. Anyways, Ratchet is allowing himself to be latched onto by a player who is highly suspicious now and taking every decision together and defending her openly.

2. Ekko - been called out as scummy by both flower and ratchet and some people also believe that Ratchet and ekko might be a scum team who are pretending to be fighting.

Figuring out Flower will also give us clarity regarding others like Ultra, SoulKiller, Gram, Adam, Indigo, Pein and BakiDou.

Ultra is someone who’s being targeted by both ratchet and flower so I don’t think they could be aligned.

SoulKiller has been defending flower to some extent

There was some skirmish with Adam regarding the Gram thing which I haven’t yet caught up on.

Gram was also voting for flower and drew a lot of heat.

The rest of the dude bros like Indigo, Pero, Pein and BakiDou. Don’t think all of these are scum but some of them could be given flower is openly declaring how she likes them and they are her town reads so not sure if she’s openly buddying or just dragging them down with her.
tbh id rather see ratchets flip, based on post count alone hes been extremely active so a lot of ppl r going to have interactions with him anyway if getting info is ur goal

flowa's play isnt great from what i saw but id rather take the claim to be real for now

Vote Lynch Ratchet

If you would be mod-killed for claiming that would mean claiming isn't allowed, so the punishment can't be mod-kill or mod-anything, cause again, that means claiming isn't allowed.
well.
he played last game,
Same warning but wasn't in red...
Scum there had anticlaim kills which host admitted should had been modkills.
As in even bulletproof players should had died.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Literally everyone is a criminal in BB lol
It's more about the level of evil things they do.

I've been thinkin about it and I have a hunch that there's 8 mafia (potentially multiball).

They would consist of:
Gus Fring
Victor
Tyrus
Hector Salamanca
Tuco Salamanca
The Twin Salamancas (1 role as that's their thing)
Jack
Todd

If multiball, Gus and Hector would be the GFs. Jack and Todd would be a 2 person team.

I do think Walter would be an indie here as he's the perfect definition of someone who's mostly out for himself.

All speculation of course.

In terms of Badger, if you take out the whole selling meth thing he's pretty much on the lighter side of things. Very naive which is why I think it does make sense flavor wise for him to have an ability like we just seen.
can u take a more definitive stance, whats ur current thoughts on flowa

D

Dragomir

if they have fake flips / death millers, they could pull of a gambit like faking masons comfortably, in fact its a decent play when u have a death miller as mafia, because their town flip is very good for you

i still encourage solving tpein/flowa by threadplay - in which they r both currently displaying serious lack of quality posts
Thinking about it even more now, masons AND character-revealing ability? Nah, miss me with that. Talk about op as fuck townies to be able to easily confirm themselves like that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thinking about it even more now, masons AND character-revealing ability? Nah, miss me with that. Talk about op as fuck townies to be able to easily confirm themselves like that.
actually yeah why wud a mason need a character reveal? doesnt make sense from design PoV

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like, masons and borderline IC, wtf?
i also find it pretty funny when u made this post:

Do y'all two have something going on here?
her response was overall pretty defensive. as towny, flowa tends to not out herself as mason this early. she likes to hide info from other townies. here, this response basically confirms it. she wants u to think that they r masoned. she is baiting u to draw that conclusion, but she will not confirm or deny, so she does not cuck herself from possible wiggle room later, in which she can say "tpein send me a message" or some other nonsense to absolve herself from being held to the mason with tpein

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
tbh id rather see ratchets flip, based on post count alone hes been extremely active so a lot of ppl r going to have interactions with him anyway if getting info is ur goal

flowa's play isnt great from what i saw but id rather take the claim to be real for now

Vote Lynch Ratchet
Ratchet tends to be active no matter what game and they also seem to buddy a lot. The reaction thing seemed strange that he specifically chose Flower as the subject. And Flower’s post count and interactions aren’t that lower than him either. She also has a lot of people directly related to her. Also if we look at the Ratchet and Ekko argument, there are still some people who consider this as a town vs town. I’m also not entirely sure what is Ratchet’s intention but we can leave him to be dealt with after Flower.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
can u take a more definitive stance, whats ur current thoughts on flowa
I believe in the coach
Some odd play here and there like the vanilla role talk
But the good coach is more careful as scum, at least that's what I saw when I was scummates with her.

I only know from UNSC so correct me if I'm wrong here.

Also, my gut says that the WU is real.
:endthis:

Ratchet tends to be active no matter what game and they also seem to buddy a lot. The reaction thing seemed strange that he specifically chose Flower as the subject. And Flower’s post count and interactions aren’t that lower than him either. She also has a lot of people directly related to her. Also if we look at the Ratchet and Ekko argument, there are still some people who consider this as a town vs town. I’m also not entirely sure what is Ratchet’s intention but we can leave him to be dealt with after Flower.
im not saying ratchet's activity is alignment indicative, im just saying that his flip would also serve to throw some light on other players alignments bc he wouldve had a lot of interactions with ppl as well

in case u misunderstood^^

D

Dragomir

1. Ratchet - didn’t seem to me as bad at first with his reaction test and everything. He was generating meaningful discussion but little did I know his reaction test subject - (which flower failed badly because Ratchet himself said that her reactions were bad) will later on become his partner and they will team up. I might have missed the reasons which Ratchet gave regarding this because I can remember him questioning a few people about their reactions but never really going back to Flower’s reactions. Anyways, Ratchet is allowing himself to be latched onto by a player who is highly suspicious now and taking every decision together and defending her openly.
@bold that's actually a really good point. I'ma have to iso Ratchet to confirm it for myself but if that's true then it makes that whole reaction test from when the game started look very fake.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
im not saying ratchet's activity is alignment indicative, im just saying that his flip would also serve to throw some light on other players alignments bc he wouldve had a lot of interactions with ppl as well

in case u misunderstood^^
Nah I got it. Flower and Ratchet had interactions with lots of people so it just looks you want to go the Ratchet route while I just prefer the Flower route. Would you vote for Flower if she didn’t claim?

I believe in the coach
Some odd play here and there like the vanilla role talk
But the good coach is more careful as scum, at least that's what I saw when I was scummates with her.

I only know from UNSC so correct me if I'm wrong here.

Also, my gut says that the WU is real.
:endthis:
what do u think about her apparently avoiding questions about her play and the appeal to ridicule as pointed out by drago?

Emil

Certified Memelord
im heading off to sleep
i didn't rly get a chance to fully read back yet, but this is where my head at rn
i'll withhold the reasonings for now cuz too sleepy, but u can find them in the thread somewhere or another from my posts, maybe indirectly

leaning townie
gram
drago
pero
cal
indigo

town side of null
adam?
pot?
hime?
soul?
ultra - probably indie lol