A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not necessarily angry. Like, I ain't seething right now or anything. I'm just very annoyed.

Thread discussion in champs was so much healthier. Nobody would ever argue like Ratchet and Ekko are doing and the pace of the game was relaxing and chill. This game only 24 hours in is such a stark contrast to what I got done playing from (and loving that relaxed and chill aspect) that it's just making me go what the fuck. Ratchet, you're playing a champs game right now so you should be able to understand how I'm feeling.
That annoyance of yours is unwarranted since the solution to your problem is very simple.

I will say, there is a plausible chance this is merely Ekko living in his own reality again. At the end of last game, he came out with some real bizarre opinions, and when everyone told him to piss off, he took that to mean he was proven right. I'm seeing similar traits here.
Ratchet you still going at it with ekko is not looking too hot for you mate, what exactly are you trying to achieve at this point?

Why would i say that if i didnt believe it?

you think it is warranted? his reaction? genuine or not, the dude barely got some heat his way and he does this?
I would be somewhat behind this if he been going at it for hours or days and he reached his melting point and did something like this, but how things played out. His reaction was not warranted at all, if anything it feels like over reaction to me. It being genuine or not means little in this situation.
Maybe he has a rough day idk. You dont respond to all heat equally all the time

A question for you Adam am I considered a predatory as well since I voted and pushed gramm?
I didnt read since last night so cant tell yet.

Ratchie however was pushing him to be scum foe god knows how long and never commited to the lynch. When Gram snapped is when Ratchet felt weakness and voted lynch

That is textbook predatory. You dont need that behaviour if you are town. You vote him bcs you think he is scum, not waiting a suitable moment for it

If you did that then yeah you are predatory

So you speak on behalf of pot now hime? since when?
kinda feels like fake contribution from u ngl

did u miss the fact that dofla subbed in? if so, i dont understand this post towards me bc u make it seem like im jumping to pots defense by pointing out a simple piece of info that clears things up without having to wait for whenever pot comes back here

if u didnt miss dofla's sub in then i dont understand the question towards pot in the first place
u r capable enough to reach that conclusion on ur own without someone having to hold ur hand and walk u thru it

Why would i say that if i didnt believe it?

Maybe he has a rough day idk. You dont respond to all heat equally all the time
There is some merit to this, but I still feel it's unwarranted cause the dude replied to 2-3 posts and then folded, not really fan of it.

I didnt read since last night so cant tell yet.

Ratchie however was pushing him to be scum foe god knows how long and never commited to the lynch. When Gram snapped is when Ratchet felt weakness and voted lynch

That is textbook predatory. You dont need that behaviour if you are town. You vote him bcs you think he is scum, not waiting a suitable moment for it

If you did that then yeah you are predatory
I see, if you have time. I suggest you catch up then.

kinda feels like fake contribution from u ngl

did u miss the fact that dofla subbed in? if so, i dont understand this post towards me bc u make it seem like im jumping to pots defense by pointing out a simple piece of info that clears things up without having to wait for whenever pot comes back here

if u didnt miss dofla's sub in then i dont understand the question towards pot in the first place
u r capable enough to reach that conclusion on ur own without someone having to hold ur hand and walk u thru it
Does not matter to me who subbed in or not hime. I asked a question to Pot. Not sure why you are interfering and answering on his behalf? if I am questioning a player it means I am trying to get an understanding of their mindset. LM literally did nothing to warrant a townie read. So why is he in the town pile ? Your defense on LM/Dohawk slot here is noted.

Want me to assume a person conclusion or reason on why they town read another player? that feels like a stretch no? How you viewing it as someone holding my hand and walking me through it? this is actually very fascinating hime. Me asking people for their reasons on why they town read players is now considered that I should already know the reason of why that player town read that specific player when I saw nothing of them that warranted a town read?

It's maybe easy to do such thing and come to conclusions if you have TMI hime. You have TMI? I also find it fascinating that dohawk is the only one you defending here out of the other players I asked pot for explanation for his reads.

Not gonna lie, not liking this post from you at all.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Alright well I'll summarise my conclusions from my discussion with ratchet.

Seemed to me that he tried multiple times to deflect from the actual point I made, moving to both points of personality, as well as ekkos play, rather than the point at hand.

I also don't think he did a satisfactory job of explaining how the contradiction was 'unfair'

I am fairly happy to put some pressure here

Vote Ratchet

I would also like comments from flower, ekko, Adam on the points I have made if you please
Yeah this just isn't accurate at all. I am very clearly not on the same page with what you're asking, I'm trying to get some clarity and you keep failing to provide it. You're conflating two different things and saying that the principle is the same so it's fine.

Ratchet

tbh id rather see ratchets flip, based on post count alone hes been extremely active so a lot of ppl r going to have interactions with him anyway if getting info is ur goal

flowa's play isnt great from what i saw but id rather take the claim to be real for now

Vote Lynch Ratchet
Yeah I'm not interested in doing this. After I flip, this thing can go first please.

Ratchet

Name is Marie Schrader

Have a one shot to learn the name of an ability
A two shot to steal a town varient of an ability
A one shot where I can message Skyler, it doesn't reveal any information so I can only use it to comfirm the identity of a player to myself
A one shot to protect myself and one other player

Hope I get anti claimed so I don't have to play with stupid people for much longer.

Ratchet

im not saying ratchet's activity is alignment indicative, im just saying that his flip would also serve to throw some light on other players alignments bc he wouldve had a lot of interactions with ppl as well

in case u misunderstood^^
You have absolutely no reason to be supporting my lynch on the basis of information, when you yourself have admitted you don't even know what information you will get from it. It also makes no sense to actually go for "information" over scum so your vote and arguments come across as scum desperate to deflect onto a slot that has you down as scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, I think that's fair. But as I said, usually if Ekko and Ratchet clash like this, Ratchet is Town and Ekko's scum. So going by meta I Town read Ratchet.
Nah, I haven't played games after WoW, but in that game Ekko was town and Ratchet was indie. Don't think this meta applies tbh. Unless of course every game after that Ekko was scum and Ratchet was town and they went at each other.

1. Ratchet - didn’t seem to me as bad at first with his reaction test and everything. He was generating meaningful discussion but little did I know his reaction test subject - (which flower failed badly because Ratchet himself said that her reactions were bad) will later on become his partner and they will team up. I might have missed the reasons which Ratchet gave regarding this because I can remember him questioning a few people about their reactions but never really going back to Flower’s reactions. Anyways, Ratchet is allowing himself to be latched onto by a player who is highly suspicious now and taking every decision together and defending her openly.
In this case, and knowing Ratchet's meta as scum, which Flower herself told me about, it's better to go after Ratchet before Flower. Ratchet apparently has a tendency to bus his teammates or put suspicion on them early like in the 2 vanilla games that Flower hosted - Bravely default.

Lynching Ratchet - gives us more info regarding Flower and others like Dofla, Doddsy, Ekko since we know his meta. Lynching Flower first wouldn't inform us much on Ratchet as it could also likely be that her claim is real and town. Plus haven't really liked Ratchet's short interactions with hime that I read till now.

Vote lynch Ratchet

2. Ekko - been called out as scummy by both flower and ratchet and some people also believe that Ratchet and ekko might be a scum team who are pretending to be fighting.
I don't really think Ekko would do this lol. I've never seen Ekko do this with a scum mate of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.