A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@bold that's actually a really good point. I'ma have to iso Ratchet to confirm it for myself but if that's true then it makes that whole reaction test from when the game started look very fake.
The purpose of the reaction test in general was to get discussion going. Very early on I ask for opinions after I got ignored completely when talking about Cal and Zolo.

I think this Flower slot needs to be analysed first before proceeding with anything. It’s honestly very distracting and I’m liking her lesser and lesser with each post. Don’t like her claim either. It could very well be a fake.

vote lynch flower

It will resolve a lot of people:

1. Ratchet - didn’t seem to me as bad at first with his reaction test and everything. He was generating meaningful discussion but little did I know his reaction test subject - (which flower failed badly because Ratchet himself said that her reactions were bad) will later on become his partner and they will team up. I might have missed the reasons which Ratchet gave regarding this because I can remember him questioning a few people about their reactions but never really going back to Flower’s reactions. Anyways, Ratchet is allowing himself to be latched onto by a player who is highly suspicious now and taking every decision together and defending her openly.

2. Ekko - been called out as scummy by both flower and ratchet and some people also believe that Ratchet and ekko might be a scum team who are pretending to be fighting.

Figuring out Flower will also give us clarity regarding others like Ultra, SoulKiller, Gram, Adam, Indigo, Pein and BakiDou.

Ultra is someone who’s being targeted by both ratchet and flower so I don’t think they could be aligned.

SoulKiller has been defending flower to some extent

There was some skirmish with Adam regarding the Gram thing which I haven’t yet caught up on.

Gram was also voting for flower and drew a lot of heat.

The rest of the dude bros like Indigo, Pero, Pein and BakiDou. Don’t think all of these are scum but some of them could be given flower is openly declaring how she likes them and they are her town reads so not sure if she’s openly buddying or just dragging them down with her.
So ummm I am assuming when you made this post you are caught up correct? if the answer is yes, then I feel like this post of yours is very lacking. Alot of things went down, and one would assume you would have better read on many players, but that does not seem the case here and you simply focus on ratchet/ekko/flower situation

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You have absolutely no reason to be supporting my lynch on the basis of information, when you yourself have admitted you don't even know what information you will get from it. It also makes no sense to actually go for "information" over scum so your vote and arguments come across as scum desperate to deflect onto a slot that has you down as scum.
I just watched INDIEpendance day, im pumped

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i was being nice and was telling her to stop getting frustrated and focus more on scum hunting and wait, because the day was early and the wagon could still move

and as soon as i said that, Flowa told me she was town reading me straight up

and then i noticed almost anyone who said anything remotely nice to her, she would town read them right away
Tbh she does this fairly often as town lol. I don't think this is something to scum read her for.

She also had a poor reaction at the start when Ratchet voted and started fishing for Flowa's reaction
Could someone link this to me?

Ratchet

And why do you t
honestly i think scum is between adam and ratchet or flowa and ratchet tbh

or at least neither of those 2 pairs r scummates together
And why do you think there is one scum between us? You're doing like, half of what you need to be doing.

Yeah this just isn't accurate at all. I am very clearly not on the same page with what you're asking, I'm trying to get some clarity and you keep failing to provide it. You're conflating two different things and saying that the principle is the same so it's fine.
That's not really gonna do anything for me, it's pretty clear that the incidents are comparable. Flower who has been buddying you also conceded the point was fine and showed no struggle to understand it, nor did others.

Name is Marie Schrader

Have a one shot to learn the name of an ability
A two shot to steal a town varient of an ability
A one shot where I can message Skyler, it doesn't reveal any information so I can only use it to comfirm the identity of a player to myself
A one shot to protect myself and one other player

Hope I get anti claimed so I don't have to play with stupid people for much longer.
Does it specifically mention a town variant? Is that common around here I've not seen this. Can Skyler respond to you?

Ratchet

Why and in what way? All I saw her was asking a question if you and Ekko go at each other every game, which to some extent, is true.
At that point in time, she was supposed to be largely ignorant on the thread - it came across that she knew what happened, and wanted to lean into a comment that served nothing for the discussion.

So ummm I am assuming when you made this post you are caught up correct? if the answer is yes, then I feel like this post of yours is very lacking. Alot of things went down, and one would assume you would have better read on many players, but that does not seem the case here and you simply focus on ratchet/ekko/flower situation
Can you tell me what happened in the past 50 pages? Any claims? The votes etc plsss

It‘s also interesting people see Ratchet and me going against Ekko and he‘s not even considered here, while we both are the lead wagons now and Ekko has done jack which makes him look Town.

Also, a few players i've been town reading more lately, like Drago and Cal, seem pretty sure of Flowa, so that pushed me a bit

and Ekko and Drago explained to me how if Badger is some type of IC, we should've gotten alignment or alignment color, not just the character's name

@Kagurashii
doesn't that mean that you are sheeping at this point ? you trust people read over yours?

Ratchet

That's not really gonna do anything for me, it's pretty clear that the incidents are comparable
Conflate, not compare. And besides, it's really not that clear.
Flower who has been buddying you also conceded the point was fine and showed no struggle to understand it, nor did others.
I don't understand what Flower's comprehension has to do with my own.
Does it specifically mention a town variant? Is that common around here I've not seen this. Can Skyler respond to you?
If Skyler could respond, I would have mentioned that, obviously. It says nothing about her doing so. As for town varient, it specifically says it will not be alignment revealing. Hence town varient.

Does not matter to me who subbed in or not hime. I asked a question to Pot. Not sure why you are interfering and answering on his behalf? if I am questioning a player it means I am trying to get an understanding of their mindset. LM literally did nothing to warrant a townie read. So why is he in the town pile ? Your defense on LM/Dohawk slot here is noted.

Want me to assume a person conclusion or reason on why they town read another player? that feels like a stretch no? How you viewing it as someone holding my hand and walking me through it? this is actually very fascinating hime. Me asking people for their reasons on why they town read players is now considered that I should already know the reason of why that player town read that specific player when I saw nothing of them that warranted a town read?

It's maybe easy to do such thing and come to conclusions if you have TMI hime. You have TMI? I also find it fascinating that dohawk is the only one you defending here out of the other players I asked pot for explanation for his reads.

Not gonna lie, not liking this post from you at all.
ngl im not liking this post from u at all either
it seems like ur trying to revise what u had asked earlier to pot

u asked y he town read dofla despite dofla having no posts (emphasis on the no posts)
and i answered that

u did not ask y he town read LM, that is a completely different question entirely
if u want pot's reasoning for town reading that slot, ask him about his view on LM instead
my answer should have nothing to do with whether or not u decide to further question pot based on the info i just gave u

also yes, dofla is the one im defending bc u put emphasis on his slot

anyway i dont really understand this "aha!" on me town reading dofla bc i already publicly stated that i do a couple times

Status
Not open for further replies.