A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyway, you have two players basically vouching for each other and still continue voting me up. Makes me think some here are not at all interested in catching scum and want to go for an obvious mislynch.
You sure are in an interesting situation right now Flower. I do feel like there is scum in your wagon at the moment.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is not an accurate comparison.

1) For starters and to make sure everyone is on the same page here, Gram, more than once, advertised his game as been "less mad" when compared to other games that are usually hosted here.
2) This game was originally assumed to be 30 players, and Yo tan's host history, which is one game I think, would assume that every role here is fit for a role madness game. i.e not vanilla.

So the design of GoT and this game are mutually exclusive and I don't think that's a point against Hime at all. It's a perfectly logical conclusion to make. In fact, Gram's game was an Outlier in the Role Madness category, and thus can be dismissed when considering the usual role type for role madness games.
Yeah, none of this is valid because Hime played GoT, and her point was that Flower might be lying because role madness must include vanilla. From her own experience, this isn't the case.

Tell me what happened
I am an Innocent Child, revealed myself, Pein is vouching for me, too.
Ekko constantly goes after me, suddenly turned on Pein, too, because Pein now put me on his Town list.
Ratchet vs Ekko was going for a while. And Ratchet‘s points have all been proven right.

Yet somehow Ratchet and me are a better lynch than Ekko, despite me being vouched for and Ratchet being Town af.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So anyway, you have two players basically vouching for each other and still continue voting me up. Makes me think some here are not at all interested in catching scum and want to go for an obvious mislynch.
I don't think I read T-pein vouching for you? Or did I miss it?

@T-Pein™ do you town read Flower or can legitimately vouch for her?

Okay, this is not a bad post, see? this is what I am looking for, not really fan of you taking your sweet time to make such post though.
What does taking his time to make the post have to do with it if you liked it?

Sorry but what is this? you telling me you quit cause flower made 2-3 posts toward you and you got some push your way? this feels like over reaction? didn't take you to pull these type of stunts? Yea you are probably scum.
What a quick turn around. So now you don't like the post and the timing doesn't matter?

I missed a lot of D0, but for what it is now:

I do want to believe Flower and T-Pein, so I put them in my town read for now.
You are in my town read, because you're playing very different from last game where you played scum with me. I feel like you're way more active and trying to game solve, knowing what you're doing. It's just different from your scum game. In a good way.

Have to read the Ratchet vs Ekko to see which one I trust more, or maybe I do trust them both or neither of them.

I've seen some people talking about me being scum, but no one has been questioning me about anything or called me out on anyting.
For example: Pot and Ratchet both posted a list of their reads, and in both they put me scum. No clue why and I do feel it's kind of random read. For this they don't look that good in my eyes.

Kagura didnt put me in a scum list, but said I'm making her nervous. I havent done shit, and I don't really see how that makes you nervous tbh. Also kind of weird read.
Why didn't you add me and nana in your town list in this post? or that was just all talk you made last DP? lol

Ratchet

ngl im not liking this post from u at all either
it seems like ur trying to revise what u had asked earlier to pot

u asked y he town read dofla despite dofla having no posts (emphasis on the no posts)
and i answered that

u did not ask y he town read LM, that is a completely different question entirely
if u want pot's reasoning for town reading that slot, ask him about his view on LM instead
my answer should have nothing to do with whether or not u decide to further question pot based on the info i just gave u

also yes, dofla is the one im defending bc u put emphasis on his slot

anyway i dont really understand this "aha!" on me town reading dofla bc i already publicly stated that i do a couple times
You have no reason at all to town read Dofla.

Name is Marie Schrader

Have a one shot to learn the name of an ability
A two shot to steal a town varient of an ability
A one shot where I can message Skyler, it doesn't reveal any information so I can only use it to comfirm the identity of a player to myself
A one shot to protect myself and one other player

Hope I get anti claimed so I don't have to play with stupid people for much longer.
Really man?

I am an Innocent Child, revealed myself, Pein is vouching for me, too.
Ekko constantly goes after me, suddenly turned on Pein, too, because Pein now put me on his Town list.
Ratchet vs Ekko was going for a while. And Ratchet‘s points have all been proven right.

Yet somehow Ratchet and me are a better lynch than Ekko, despite me being vouched for and Ratchet being Town af.
The host revealed you are innocent child? And ppl not believing it?

Well it seems from the vc 6 ppl voted ratchet idk how that could be town af

Last time u 3 looked sus to me, but I need to do more reading

Ratchet

Noted that neither Hime or Lind are interested in discussing with me on this, when both are voting primarily on the basis of information. After my flip, vig one lynch the other. Probably don't kill Adam, Doddsy haven't made my mind up on, seems okay. Ekko can go too but he'll be under enough pressure as is.

Ratchet

Yes, I was revealed.
You're not an IC per se because your alignment wasn't confirmed in the writeup. I lean towards it being true just because I don't see why there are fake abilities here and even if it's not, it's not worth thinking over day 1.

Can't say I love you appealing to meta on me regarding Ekko.

Status
Not open for further replies.