A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name is Marie Schrader

Have a one shot to learn the name of an ability
A two shot to steal a town varient of an ability
A one shot where I can message Skyler, it doesn't reveal any information so I can only use it to comfirm the identity of a player to myself
A one shot to protect myself and one other player

Hope I get anti claimed so I don't have to play with stupid people for much longer.
Who do u think should be lynched instead of u?

ngl im not liking this post from u at all either
it seems like ur trying to revise what u had asked earlier to pot

u asked y he town read dofla despite dofla having no posts (emphasis on the no posts)
and i answered that
Okay, what is this obsession you have on dofla? I specifically wanted to see why he town reads dofla BECAUSE he made no posts. Why is he giving a free town read for such a player? makes no sense.

u did not ask y he town read LM, that is a completely different question entirely
if u want pot's reasoning for town reading that slot, ask him about his view on LM instead
my answer should have nothing to do with whether or not u decide to further question pot based on the info i just gave u
I don't care about LM, he is not in the game anymore, dofla is, so me asking him why he is town reading him is justifiable, because there is literally NOTHING at that stage that warrants such town reads, feels like he is giving town reads away like free candy.

also yes, dofla is the one im defending bc u put emphasis on his slot

You rolled scum this game huh?

anyway i dont really understand this "aha!" on me town reading dofla bc i already publicly stated that i do a couple times
Why do you town read dofla hime? i been catching up and don't see a valid reason. I can angle shoot this but to make my own conclusions but want to see specific reasons on his town read.

Noted that neither Hime or Lind are interested in discussing with me on this, when both are voting primarily on the basis of information. After my flip, vig one lynch the other. Probably don't kill Adam, Doddsy haven't made my mind up on, seems okay. Ekko can go too but he'll be under enough pressure as is.
Lind post he made toward me made no sense at all, like the dude was trying to shade for the sake of shading without wanting to know any back context on anything. But that within itself is not scummy per say cause the dude subbed in recently and said he ain't gonna read anything lol.

As for hime, she is probably scum lol.

You have absolutely no reason to be supporting my lynch on the basis of information, when you yourself have admitted you don't even know what information you will get from it. It also makes no sense to actually go for "information" over scum so your vote and arguments come across as scum desperate to deflect onto a slot that has you down as scum.
kagu wants an info lynch

i think ur scummy, im telling her that ur lynch also works as an info lynch

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Lind post he made toward me made no sense at all, like the dude was trying to shade for the sake of shading without wanting to know any back context on anything. But that within itself is not scummy per say cause the dude subbed in recently and said he ain't gonna read anything lol.

As for hime, she is probably scum lol.
No Lind has clearly come in with an agenda. He's not a very good scum player, because he can't replicate his town game at all. He's gone through and seems weirdly informed.

Hime you should always flip after me, that's my legacy.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor summary:

Ultra started a weak push on me, Gram, Cal and Drago followed.
Gram vs SK.
A lot of Ekko vs Ratchet.
Baki and me didn‘t get our roles at the day start, people think we must be scum for this.
My chara was revealed with a WU, Pein vouches for me, I vouch for him. I still get voted up.

That‘s about it.
Speaking of @Ultra I do agree with your meta read of his. I recall saying something like that in your vanilla game as well.

@Ultra reads?

dofla thinks its s vs s (pot goblin thinks dofla is not looking good bc dofla had poor interactions with ratchet after voicing this opinion but i think dofla is town/not scum based on those interactions bc they seem more carefree and troll-y)
I actually have a town lean on dofla too. His posts do come off as carefree and have made me laugh haha.

flowa is being sussed by most ppl because her responses to them have been poor and her overall play is kinda scummy (for example she was claiming vanilla when she didnt get any abilities in her role pm from ytw and some players didnt like that bc they say she is experienced enough to know that she shouldn't claim vanilla if she actually is one)
she has since gotten her role updated by host and she is apparently like an IC or whatever but ppl think the post confirming her character might be fake
Well, the question here is how does a flavor reveal of a weak character help scum or town. The response that reveal has gotten makes me think the reveal is largely NAI and I don't think Yo tan would give scum the ability.

Plus if that is fake, there's bound to be a check against it in this game. Meaning it can be resolved soon. Would rather lay off it right now imo.

Thank you @Flowa and @hime for the summaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.