A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
:yurazclear:

I probably should catch up, shouldn't I?
I claimed Marie, with the ability to send a message to Skylar. I sent that message because >mfw shiggy diggy is something only I would say (and have said earlier in this thread), you posting it confirmed to me that you're Skylar.

Nope, you're amplifying the point here.
TMI vibes is not an argument. Suggesting that the only reason I could be town reading Flower is down to TMI is super lazy.
Only if you assume I must be scum, which obviously isn't an assumption you can safely make Day 1. If I'm charitable, this is sheer conf bias.
I mean, I *generally* am spot-on anyway. I also don't think I gain that many town points.
actually go ahead and lynch me then

it will at least tell town not to trust anything from ur mouth this game and perhaps town's game will improve from there on

Vote Lynch Hime

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Because it only takes a negative tone if you purposely ascribe a negative meaning to it. Her post on the surface can just be taken as a light hearted observation or remark. Not an insincere comment. So I just took it at face value.

I guess, but why do you care? I already explained I don't confirm myself to Skylar, so all that is being proven is I have a message ability. I guess I'd be able to message Skylar directly, so maybe flavour weighs in here?
Yeah, if flavor weighs in here it would nuance the ability to confirmation is my thinking.

I think we've long established that I don't think highly of some of your town reads on players. This is a general point, to be clear. I don't mind it as much from you.
And usually they're right.

Oh, but it absolutely would. Her point was that Vanilla cannot exist in role madness. Plainly, this is not true. She also isn't new.
Cannot ? Not what I took from her. She was asking if Vanillas can exist in role madness games when she quoted the rules. I don't remember her saying they cannot unless I missed it.

I claimed Marie, with the ability to send a message to Skylar. I sent that message because >mfw shiggy diggy is something only I would say (and have said earlier in this thread), you posting it confirmed to me that you're Skylar.
I'm not allowed to confirm that but thank you. Wtf is shiggy diggy though?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because it only takes a negative tone if you purposely ascribe a negative meaning to it. Her post on the surface can just be taken as a light hearted observation or remark. Not an insincere comment. So I just took it at face value.

Yeah, if flavor weighs in here it would nuance the ability to confirmation is my thinking.

And usually they're right.

Cannot ? Not what I took from her. She was asking if Vanillas can exist in role madness games when she quoted the rules. I don't remember her saying they cannot unless I missed it.
Usually you end up notably pocketed but...

I'll wait for you to catch up, I think you'll be delighted with what transpired.

Huh? you sure gave up pretty fast hime.
not sure how to defend myself here and i think more ppl r just going to sheep bc u and ratchet r very influential players

its dp1 so i dont think my lynch will hurt town much and i think it will give info so its not all that bad

idk what claiming does so im not going to claim in case scum has ways to steal abilities based on claims or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.