A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
not sure how to defend myself here and i think more ppl r just going to sheep bc u and ratchet r very influential players

its dp1 so i dont think my lynch will hurt town much and i think it will give info so its not all that bad

idk what claiming does so im not going to claim in case scum has ways to steal abilities based on claims or whatever
I'm not particularly influential here at all. Actually people are more inclined to not listen to me because they're paranoid. Case in point: my wagon, which is still about 5/6 strong.

Ratchet

Like it's actually impossible for me to play mafia here because people only want to see me lynched first. I've had numerous posts here that are town-indicative and not many care for them because they rely on flips.

Ratchet

I was told in the star wars game that I can make myself look reasonably townie, which I have done this game. My posts have been objectively geared towards pro town motivationa. And the outcome is still the same as there, so the only way I can play these games is to lurk and coast. It's not really fun.

Wendy Services
Wendy`s services are available!

Did you have a hard day at work and your brain is cooked out? Come have some moments with me at the Crossroads motel, i promise you will have the best time of your life in the company of t` greatest girl this city has ever seen, we will do anything you like.

Quote this post if you are interested.​

Ratchet

I was told in the star wars game that I can make myself look reasonably townie, which I have done this game. My posts have been objectively geared towards pro town motivationa. And the outcome is still the same as there, so the only way I can play these games is to lurk and coast. It's not really fun.
I suppose it's as good a reason as any to find a new place to play to be honest.

I'm not particularly influential here at all. Actually people are more inclined to not listen to me because they're paranoid. Case in point: my wagon, which is still about 5/6 strong.
i look up to u and sk as mafia players bc i think u both play really well (well maybe besides rn cuz u both r very wrong about me but meh)

im pretty sure at least some other players feel similarly so thats already more influential in general

besides, both of u r good at expressing reads and whatnot on players whereas im not so thats already bound to get more ppl to side with u

Did you have a hard day at work and your brain is cooked out? Come have some moments with me at the Crossroads motel, i promise you will have the best time of your life in the company of t` greatest girl this city has ever seen, we will do anything you like.

In.

sure ig

Ratchet

i look up to u and sk as mafia players bc i think u both play really well (well maybe besides rn cuz u both r very wrong about me but meh)

im pretty sure at least some other players feel similarly so thats already more influential in general

besides, both of u r good at expressing reads and whatnot on players whereas im not so thats already bound to get more ppl to side with u
Well like I've just said it is literally impossible for me to play Mafia here. It doesn't matter what I do or say. I could play as townie as I possibly can and it still doesn't change anything. Any game I play on here from here on out I'll be lurking until day 3 because I am simply not allowed to play any other way.

>plays in a scummy way
>gets called our for it
>is mad when needs to claim

Like what the shit. Just accept you didnt perform as good and move on

On top if it, how do criminals fit town in this scenario?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Unvote

actually go ahead and lynch me then

it will at least tell town not to trust anything from ur mouth this game and perhaps town's game will improve from there on

Vote Lynch Hime
Seems like we have a lot of players giving up here. There's still a little more than 12 hours, Hime. You can change the lynch. Who do you scum read otherwise?

Usually you end up notably pocketed but...

I'll wait for you to catch up, I think you'll be delighted with what transpired.
Only by players who are nice because it's fun to play with them.

Ratchet

>plays in a scummy way
>gets called our for it
>is mad when needs to claim

Like what the shit. Just accept you didnt perform as good and move on

On top if it, how do criminals fit town in this scenario?
I haven't played in a scummy way. You are basing the entirety of your read on my response to Gramma quitting. You are ignoring the number of times I've attempted to spur discussion or to draw behaviour out of players - both hard town traits.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I suppose it's as good a reason as any to find a new place to play to be honest.
This is completely uncalled for? I don't know what you want here. Players don't always see things from our perspective. Either we're bad at expressing them, or we're not.

I don't know why you're getting all emotional here, but everyone goes through this and they take it on the chin, dust off, and move on. Anyway, I hope you do stay, but this sort of self-pity isn't needed tbh.

Ratchet

I haven't played in a scummy way. You are basing the entirety of your read on my response to Gramma quitting. You are ignoring the number of times I've attempted to spur discussion or to draw behaviour out of players - both hard town traits.
I gues sit comes down to solving on the micro or the macro. I see it as nitpicking which makes the game completely unplayable to me.

Ratchet

This is completely uncalled for? I don't know what you want here. Players don't always see things from our perspective. Either we're bad at expressing them, or we're not.

I don't know why you're getting all emotional here, but everyone goes through this and they take it on the chin, dust off, and move on. Anyway, I hope you do stay, but this sort of self-pity isn't needed tbh.
I think you should read the rest of my posts. I am not saying "I won't play here", I'm saying "I'm going to go back to lurking games for the first few cycles because the playerbase do not allow me to play Mafia here", and I will find somewhere else to play games I can get more enjoyment from.

Unvote

Seems like we have a lot of players giving up here. There's still a little more than 12 hours, Hime. You can change the lynch. Who do you scum read otherwise?

Only by players who are nice because it's fun to play with them.
idk, no one anymore i guess

the last couple of posts from ratchet felt genuine like hes trying his best as a townie

perhaps the ppl who were very quick to jump on my wagon after ratchet and sk would be the first to examine
it seemed a bit opportunistic, esp flowa's and nana's by that exchange
(afaik, zolo always plays that way so thats y im not focusing on him atm)

Status
Not open for further replies.