A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're being disingenuous here. If Charlie is Town, and Skylar, then for me to be scum and lying about my rope being able to directly message Skylar, one of two things must have happened -

1 - I role copped Charlie, saw he was Skylar, then sent a message via any role to argue it came from me. We can dismiss this already. Why? Because Charlie claimed to be immune to all investigations.

2 - I happened to guess Charlie was Skylar.

If you concede both, then it stands that my role must have some way to message Skylar specifically. I argue it's because my role is her sister. There may or may not be other options for this, but no one has put any forth.

I am not arguing I am confirmed Town. However, the evidence is strong enough in my favour to prompt the benefit of the doubt - the argument against me is certainly not strong enough to be of comparable persuasiveness here.

This then calls into question your tunneling. Because you should see this new information and begin to consider alternatives to your initial read, and your lack of ability to do so suggests an unwillingness to accept new evidence that runs contrary to your opinion. Can you explain to me why that me be?
Tunneling spec is substantially premature.

I'm not implying that you copped etc, I'm saying there are other characters that may be able to send Skylar a message aside from Marie. I'm not doubting that factor of your role, I do not see any compelling evidence that you must be Marie specifically.

Very odd to pounce and say I'm tunneling for asking for further information about what is a non confirmed role

I'm not gonna stand in the way of the ultra push either. I've only seen the indie version of ultra but there's not been much to like from the quotes you posted.

Still hesitant on flower as well as I don't like the IC claim without an actual confirm

This part in particular suggests you haven't actually thought this though, there is some chance, but it's not all that likely or plausible.
I have very much thought it through, and do not consider it a confirm for your character. I would hazard to say Charlie likely is Skylar though, regardless of your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.