A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Nah I tend to do this when I don't have much time.

You, Usopp and Pot. Everyone with same conclusion without ever talking to me before.
Your more of a null read than a scum read to me.
You had no posts so I unironically flipped a coin and labled it based in a result. Did the same with prof.

After GoT, I don't want to just leave people as null. I want to have an actual opinion on them no matter how shallow.

I

Indigo

Name is Marie Schrader

Have a one shot to learn the name of an ability
A two shot to steal a town varient of an ability
A one shot where I can message Skyler, it doesn't reveal any information so I can only use it to comfirm the identity of a player to myself
A one shot to protect myself and one other player

Hope I get anti claimed so I don't have to play with stupid people for much longer.
I see, it's close to how my character works

and since Ratchet doesn't know the flavour, this feels kinda true, didn't seem invested enough to even look the character up

Your more of a null read than a scum read to me.
You had no posts so I unironically flipped a coin and labled it based in a result. Did the same with prof.

After GoT, I don't want to just leave people as null. I want to have an actual opinion on them no matter how shallow.
tbh, i was jumping on people for no good reason, i just don't like activity being used as proof of scumme after it's been proven to be NAI multiple times

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Tunneling spec is substantially premature.

I'm not implying that you copped etc, I'm saying there are other characters that may be able to send Skylar a message aside from Marie. I'm not doubting that factor of your role, I do not see any compelling evidence that you must be Marie specifically.

Very odd to pounce and say I'm tunneling for asking for further information about what is a non confirmed role

I'm not gonna stand in the way of the ultra push either. I've only seen the indie version of ultra but there's not been much to like from the quotes you posted.

Still hesitant on flower as well as I don't like the IC claim without an actual confirm

I have very much thought it through, and do not consider it a confirm for your character. I would hazard to say Charlie likely is Skylar though, regardless of your character.
I don't think you're thinking at all. While there can be other characters, nobody has given a more likely character than mine. If nothing else, this should be taken into consideration, because the case on me is not so compelling that it outweighs this. "not going to stand in the way" is worthless. Your vote is still on me, and you're not showing any evidence of being able to reflect on new information, which leads to my conclusion that you're tunnelling. At the very least what is in my favour should be enough to be given the benefit of the doubt day one.

Your Flower argument is nonsense. She has two other people vouching for her by this point, to continue with to repeat your stance very much evidences that you're not factoring in new information when it comes to you. What on Earth are you doing?

I don't think you're thinking at all. While there can be other characters, nobody has given a more likely character than mine. If nothing else, this should be taken into consideration, because the case on me is not so compelling that it outweighs this. "not going to stand in the way" is worthless. Your vote is still on me, and you're not showing any evidence of being able to reflect on new information, which leads to my conclusion that you're tunnelling. At the very least what is in my favour should be enough to be given the benefit of the doubt day one.

Your Flower argument is nonsense. She has two other people vouching for her by this point, to continue with to repeat your stance very much evidences that you're not factoring in new information when it comes to you. What on Earth are you doing?
What part of me discussing the new information and not placing much stock into it is 'not reflecting' on new info?

Clearly I have reflected on it but do not agree with the assertion that it confirms your character. I do think it bares factoring in, and will consider it when I have finished thinking about where to leave my vote come end of day.

Flower argument is in no way nonsense, although I had not factored in the gifts as I had not read it. I do still have qualms about the confirmation but happy to leave that for the moment with the info coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.