A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read majority of the day phase, but my assumption of what I read is that you and Ratchet have been going at each other before Day 1 started, and you're still going at each other.

I don't know the flavor and the fact that you say other characters can message Skylar are possible tells me why you wanna question Ratchet, but you're overdoing it. At this point if Ratchet is really someone else, I believe only mechanical evidence can prove that and further arguments seem to be running in circles.

Could you give us something else? Going only at Ratchet isn't enough. Do you have any other town/suspicious reads?
No I haven't been pushing ratchet all that long, maybe like 12 hours real time we've been discussing.

I hardly see how I'm overdoing it either, I am not pushing the point that it must be someone else at all, ratchet is just not happy that I am considering the possibility he isn't Marie.

I have given several other reads previous as well, I'm hardly stuck on ratchet as you're implying.

And will does not imply that the consideration has already been made. Will get to the rest in a sec.
That's not correct, I am considering all the facts still. That does not imply I have not considered them.

I said I was not, too.
The problem is you're assigning equal weighting to both scenarios, when there is no good reason to do so. While something may be possible, it's not so likely that it needs to be considered much for the purposes of Day 1.
To manufacture your opinion to that of the thread temperature, possibly, or simply to pivot to somewhere else. I don't think you're all that scummy, to be clear, but I have no reason to think you're Town either, and your behaviour can be easily explained as scum too (especially if Ultra flips scum).
I would not say I am giving them equal weighting, it's more so that my read is Independent from the claim, so it's the claim of Marie stacking up against my read/the possibility you aren't Marie combined.

I still don't understand why I would need to stall for that or why that would be scummy. I know I haven't played many games here previous but I don't tend to move my vote around that much. I have time before I go to bed so I will move my vote or leave it depending on my thoughts when I do so

Ultra doesn't look good really but I have a problem in that he seems to be not aligned with flower who I've clearly disliked

Could be Ultra being opportunistic however with the increasing probability that flower might actually be town just playing bizarrely

I

Indigo

Anyone's role mentions mafia? Are we playing cult game? Xd
Mine doesn't mention mafia

but just from town wincon and flavour i would guess the scum factions are the salamancas and maybe gus team, and we have Walter that can switch

So maybe something like

Tuco, Hector and the Cousins (one player) (3x)

Gus, Mike and Lydia (3x)

you have Walter being a town that can covert (1x)

and maybe yo can have Don Eladio as a leader conected to both scum teams, and Gus Fring's wincon is killing Don Eladio

I

Indigo

Ultra doesn't look good really but I have a problem in that he seems to be not aligned with flower who I've clearly disliked

Could be Ultra being opportunistic however with the increasing probability that flower might actually be town just playing bizarrely
Could be distancing or Ultra is an indie

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Mine doesn't mention mafia

but just from town wincon and flavour i would guess the scum factions are the salamancas and maybe gus team, and we have Walter that can switch

So maybe something like

Tuco, Hector and the Cousins (one player) (3x)

Gus, Mike and Lydia (3x)

you have Walter being a town that can covert (1x)

and maybe yo can have Don Eladio as a leader conected to both scum teams, and Gus Fring's wincon is killing Don Eladio
I have a hunch that Jack and Todd are a two person Scum team like GoT.
:yearight:

There's room for more than one type of scum imo so I wouldn't worry about it too much

I

Indigo

Wendy`s services are available!

Did you have a hard day at work and your brain is cooked out? Come have some moments with me at the Crossroads motel, i promise you will have the best time of your life in the company of t` greatest girl this city has ever seen, we will do anything you like.

Quote this post if you are interested.​
I would like to join too

Wendy is most likely town, and i don't think anyone would make a fake WU about Wendy lmao

I

Indigo

at least the cops (i'm guessing are the invests and vigs of the game) will have a nice sample of who to go for

but the anti claim stuff will hit hard

at least Ratchet i guess

@Flowa are you safe from anti-claim stuff because you had an ability to reveal yourself? instead of just claiming?

I

Indigo

at least the cops (i'm guessing are the invests and vigs of the game) will have a nice sample of who to go for

but the anti claim stuff will hit hard

at least Ratchet i guess

@Flowa are you safe from anti-claim stuff because you had an ability to reveal yourself? instead of just claiming?
actually, don't answer that

if you're immune

maybe scum team will was their abilities on you

:saden:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That's not correct, I am considering all the facts still. That
"I will consider this" absolutely implies you have not yet considered this. It uses future tense, which er, kinda gives it away. Excuse the pedantry.
I would not say I am giving them equal weighting, it's more so that my read is Independent from the claim, so it's the claim of Marie stacking up against my read/the possibility you aren't Marie combined.
I mean I think your read is fairly shallow as is. I've displayed a wealth of behaviour, basing it solely off of one vote based on the timing of it seems bizarre, and then equating me saying that all townies start from an uniformed perspective and so need to use evidence to reach a conclusion with me being more than happy to take advantage of Grammaton quitting the game to push a wagon on him, in order to argue that I am somehow contradicting myself, is also rather bizarre. I would say you absolutely did give it equal weighting by the way, because you initially tried to claim that there was "any chance" it could be anyone other than Marie, and since then you've failed to qualify that you accept me being Marie is more likely than not. I will also add that me pointing out this doesn't confirm me, and then you trying to establish that it doesn't confirm me, is colouring my perception here, because if you were paying attention you wouldn't even have needed to establish this.
I still don't understand why I would need to stall for that or why that would be scummy. I know I haven't played many games here previous but I don't tend to move my vote around that much. I have time before I go to bed so I will move my vote or leave it depending on my thoughts when I do so
I have no interest in your self meta. Stalling can be for many reasons, I don't particularly like it when players put off getting their thoughts down until a later date because I tend to assume there is an agenda behind it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't think anti claim will be an extra kill or whatever. My role isn't particularly strong either. If scum want to waste controls on it they are free to do so because I won't be using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.