A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is alot of posts from Drago where it felt fake as fuck. The way he handled himself during the end of the DP was just soo off. His game solving all game did not feel genuine to me. Some people said that he showed some good posts etc regarding game solving and sure maybe some of them were. But after seeing ultra flip and now that we know there is multiple factions. He can easily pull those game solving posts.

There is alot of posts from Drago where it felt fake as fuck. The way he handled himself during the end of the DP was just soo off. His game solving all game did not feel genuine to me. Some people said that he showed some good posts etc regarding game solving and sure maybe some of them were. But after seeing ultra flip and now that we know there is multiple factions. He can easily pull those game solving posts.
He can easily pull those game solving posts as scum*

I don’t think an Ekko/Ultra team is unreasonable at all.

I didn’t like my interactions with Ekko at the end of the day. First I didn’t like that he tried to ignore/bulldoze through Ratchet/Charles thing they had. I expect town Ekko to at least tinfoil me a way for it to make sense if Ratchet is bad to sell his pitch. Not pretend it isn’t there or belittle me when I ask him to give some thoughts on it.

Then I really don’t like how he defend Ultra. I kept asking him why he Town read Ultra and eventually he gave me an indie read. But in that very quote he posted Ultra is in his slight town leans (with an - that says “probably indie). So he wasn’t willing to tell me what the slightly townie things there were about Ultra. Like he didn’t have them.

Then he calls Ultra dipping NAI when Drago starts talking about the game they had as mafia together and Ekko says it’s NAI, he’s done it as Town. Which flies in the face of an Ultra indie read he’s selling me. He’s telling Drago he could be Town and he’s telling me he’s probably Indie which comes off as just telling whoever he’s quoting what they want to hear.

He also told me to “lynch mafia first” which pings me bc it comes off like he’s saying “hey man, I’m not saying NOT to lynch Ultra. I’m just saying not to lynch him right now”. That feels like the kind of one foot holding the door open for an escape I expect when defending a teammate. It also doesn’t compute with what he’s telling Drago about him playing like this as town.

Then I see stuff like these abilities in Ultra’s flip and they make sense why you’d want a teammate to live at least one more day:

Apprentice Cook-74% Pure Meth- Todd will gain $4000 currency every night.
Witness Kill- 1 Day Anti Kill. D2 onwards.

I picked up some towniness in his play and had Ekko/Ratchet probably TvT but all of these things add up to red flags for me.

I agree that Drago’s had some fake feeling posts. His end of day was really pingy and so was his outburst at Ekko/Ratchet.

I thought he looked really townie at the start of the game with his solving and stuff but I’m gonna ISO him and reevaluate now.

Yeah a lot of posts he's done vibe fake

I'm not against the lynch per se and would support it if I didn't have support on ekko

I really strongly believe ekko is the way to go though

I think drago is more of a dice roll, but yes. I agree with the fakeness, I pointed it out almost the second he entered the thread kek

Pre going back to ISO Drago which I’ll do after the gym my POE is probably Ekko/Hime/Drago tonight.

I didn’t like Gram but Idk how to feel about how he left. I don’t mind letting him come back lol.

Do we think Ultra had a weak team to phone it in like that.

Don't mean to offend with this statement but in general people prefer to play scum and are more motivated with more competent players. Ultra didn't seem like he wanted to nor was motivated to play this game whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.