A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me your thoughts on soul when you get a chance. Also sallu
I ISO’d Soul way earlier. Thought he looked Town. But I wrote his Town read in pencil bc I’ve seen he can have a good D1 as scum. Feel his day 1 carried him through the entire game last game lol.

Have not seen many Sallu posts but I’ll look at him after Drago/Ekko.

I lost trust in you early on based on your play around Gram which I thought was quite poor. Since then you've gotten onto the town side of my reads with posts I've thought were genuine, useful and not necessarily safe.
I see I see, whelp to be quite frank with you ripped.

As for the gram play, we can agree to disagree. Dude quit over nothing and felt like overreaction, dude folded so easily and so fast. You need to put whatever friendship bond you have with him aside in the mafia games. If I sus you I will interrogate you, simple.

Is that so, now? Anybody else who's knowledgeable on Ultra's meta wanna confirm?
Huh...never knew that. @Ultra if this is true, you gotta fix that up. Can't be getting caught by such an easy, simple meta read.
That's really it? Just meta?
^ Drago acknowledged the meta thing on Ultra earlier but apparently forgot it was a thing by end of day lol.
No, I don't know Ultra's meta. I honestly forgot that he played Weebs. I don't really bother to remember most players' meta.
Why are you guys voting Ultra?
Why are you guys voting Ultra, though?
Why are you voting Ultra, how confident are you on him?
You know, I do remember the Kaguya game where I was scum with Ultra and after posting for the first couple hours of D1, he ghosted the rest of the phase. I thought he was just busy or something and it wasn't AI for him, but seeing it happen twice now? Posted D0, ghosted the entirety of D1. Like, not even a drop-in to see he'll be busy for the day or something.
^ Lol then all of a sudden he conveniently remembers it after the Ultra wagon is in full steam. It’s also weird he never thought about this when Flower was telling him about Ultra’s past scum games/meta.
Ekko, how are you gonna feel if Ultra flips scum?
^ This felt like a pingy post to target Ekko with after Drago spent a portfolio of posts confused why anyone would be voting Ultra lol.

^ Drago acknowledged the meta thing on Ultra earlier but apparently forgot it was a thing by end of day lol.

^ Lol then all of a sudden he conveniently remembers it after the Ultra wagon is in full steam. It’s also weird he never thought about this when Flower was telling him about Ultra’s past scum games/meta.

^ This felt like a pingy post to target Ekko with after Drago spent a portfolio of posts confused why anyone would be voting Ultra lol.
I am telling you, the way he handled everything end of DP was soo bad, it reeks.

I have like a strange feeling that ekko has disguised his defense of ultra in a fake PR and drago has just been blatant with it

Maybe they're all three of them scum

Imagine if we took down all three of the big Dawgs lmfao

Let's get it

vote lynch: dragomir

He is the lynch to go, I can feel it in my bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.